Oh, all the s*x we could have

~charecters~
Ashley
Tyler
Lucas
Madi
Others
(showing up later)

Ashley POV

I was just chilling at the park waiting for my bestie to rock up. And I wasn't very patient because I just spent 2 weeks on a sleeper train. I eventually saw someone pull up on a bike but I couldn't see who because my vision is very shitty. They slowly approached me and that terrified me so I tried acting like an angry monkey to scare them. They just told me to relax and once they got close enough I realised it was just Tyler. "Oh, sorry, Tyler. I thought you were someone else. Hehe," I gave him a handshake and gently kissed his cheek. He blushed a little bit so I assumed he liked it. "Do you know how to ride a bike? You're coming with me." I nodded "Yeah but I prefer running. It makes things look more dramatic" so I raced him to his home. He won because well he was on Wells and I was on legs. "Well now you owe me a kiss" I looked at Tyler as he said that. "I didn't agree to a bet" he looked down "Oh." I felt bad so I decided to pull him in for a kiss. He blushed heavily and I did too. Obviously. He's so cute when he blushes.

(warning: NSFW part)
Tyler POV:
I grabbed Ashley's hand and pulled her inside. I lay on the couch after undressing and patiently waited for her to undress too.
Once she was done, she lay on top of me and started bouncing. "Ahhhh~!!! Damn~!!" it felt good. "Am I hurting you?" Ashley looked worried. "No. Not at all. Keep going!" she went a bit harder and faster as I screamed uncontrollably.

(10 minute time skip)

Tyler POV

I just cummed in Ashley and she was already asleep because of how tired she was from the excitement. Eventually, I fell asleep too and we were out like a light.

~ to be continued... ~