#1 Peter Parker

"Shut up Ned!"

"What?! She's literally standing across the cafeteria. Plus, I thought you definitely didn't like anyone, especially her. What happened to that huh?"

"Now she's walking over" Peter said as he ignored Ned. He got increasingly nervous when you locked eyes with him and smiled.

You were a relatively new student at Midtown High School and were in desperate need of friends. Luckily, you had quickly grown close with the 3 who looked over at you as you approached them.

"Hey guys, it's still okay that I sit with you right?"

"Duh y/n, now sit down so I can steal your cookie" MJ said lazily as you smiled at her response.

As you sat down and started to eat, Peter and Ned continued a hushed conversation and you gave MJ a questioning look. She shrugged but as you glanced back at the boys, she smirked at the thought of Peter's big fat secret crush on you and your obliviousness to it all.

"Everything okay guys? Is something wrong?" you questioned, hoping to get an honest answer.

Before Peter could even register what you had asked, Ned answered you, "Peter has a crush!"

You looked at Peter, who seemed as equally shocked as you were. MJ burst out laughing and you couldn't help but chuckle as Peter's face quickly changed from shock to denial.

"Okay Ned, that's borderline delusional. I have no idea where you got that from" Peter said, trying his best to act like Ned suddenly sprung this on him. He avoided your gaze as you looked at him, hoping that if it was true, you were the girl he liked.