💚🤍🧡💛

Note: this was written while I was on a call with some friends, they wanted me to, In a joking manner write Slimeriana coito (props to you if you know what that means). Me as the person I am decided to "write It" except it wasn't actually coito and I tricked them. I thought it would be fun to post and see what other people think, I don't really plan on posting anything else but if I do then swag I guess.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Slime would be taking care of their child, Juanaflippa. The only thing that mattered to him, the only thing he cared about In the world. Or at least, that's what he thought at least before that day. Mariana would stop by sometimes to check up on everyone, Slime was not very fond of Mariana but he shrugged him off everytime, not really caring If he came by or not. Slime went out with Flippa to get some fresh air, on his walk he heard some noises by the tree over to his left. "Juanaflippa, stay here really fast alright?" She nodded as Slime went and looked behind the tree, there was a bench with two people sitting on It. He leaned over more and stepped out, arms crossed as he looked at the two. It was none other then El Mariana herself with another man who he'd never seen before, they were both chatting before Slime interrupted them. A single tear came from Slime's eye, he didn't understand why but he felt like his heart was broken In that moment as he stood there looking at them. "Slime..I can ex-" Mariana tried to say before Slime already walked away with Juanaflippa. It was the afternoon now, Slime was on their makeshift balcony while Flippa was sleeping. He sighed and stood there thinking why he would do something like that, he loved hi- Wait, no. He hated him, he didn't like him one bit for everything he did to their family. He couldn't help but cry a bit as he stood there watching the sunset, he felt warm hands embrace his chest as he turned around to see It was Mariana holding him. Slime tried to resist his embrace but Mariana was a little bit stronger then him as he stopped squirming and held the wood fences behind him. He looked at Mariana with tears welling up In his eyes as he looked away In embarrassment, Mariana making him look at her In the eyes her face got closer as their lips touched. Slime knew this was the beginning of a new era with their family, he knew he loved Mariana yet he denied It all these months of them being distant.If It ever came down to It, he'd want them to runaway together In the middle of battle like Romeo and Juliet. True love was finally achieved between the two as they held each other under the blue night sky.

End.