Only they know when you are feeling bad....(pets)

They are the ones who are there for you, the ones who love you unconditionally, even if you don't pay attention to them, they pay attention to you... they are the pets....

Very good to all and for others not so good...in this week's chapter we will talk about a topic that everyone thinks, don't you, I don't know, you decide at the end.

The topic is, do pets know when we are feeling vrg-, do they approach us with good intentions when we are sad? And if I am sad...does my pet get sad too?

Well, let me first explain that animals and/or pets are human beings/living beings that also have feelings and tend to perceive more easily bad vibes, negative emotions, etc. You know, right? And if you don't, ask Google, I'm not Wikipedia.

Well...as we know, you and I are human aren't we, I think we are, I don't think we are, unless I'm an alien or a robot and read this to master the psychology of human beings, we as human beings, remember that! we tend to have "good days", "bad days" and "in-between days" everybody knows what good and bad days are but you never heard of an in-between day, that is to say that you screwed up, you really screwed up but after all, you had a good reward and/or merit you are going to correct me and say "No-that doesn't exist! What-what is that about average days, you screwed up, you screwed up is a bad day but you get a reward and/or merit is a good day" but come on, come and explain to me...if that was in the morning and the reward and/or merit was in the afternoon...was it a bad day or a good day? You are going to tell me "I only had a bad day, but the afternoon went well" no, no, I am not asking you about the whole day, not about how you spent it between the day and the afternoon, now do you understand, ok, leaving the discussion...your pet is mentally asking himself "how did this servant of mine spend it? And this one, what do I like, is he depressed or what?" That's the case with cats because they are more...you know, they think they are the kings of the world, don't they? I have nothing against them yes 😾, but..but..but..there is always a but, dogs, they are not like that haha, they are different they are humble, it's not to convenience they want caresses, they rather think "why my master is sad? :(" and they feel sorry for you, well, I think we already have this clear....

What our pets do is to think about the situation to know why you are like this and when they see you like this, what do you think is the first thing they do?

They go with you, they cuddle with you and try to comfort you, which doesn't work in all cases and you will tell me "it doesn't work with me because I never liked animals" no dear, you still manage to love an animal even if you don't like them, you will tell me "ay! I'm allergic" well there is nothing to do, unless you put all the protection in the world to be with an animal ....

Well, in the case that it works, they fill you with joy, they make you happy, it is comfortable, and why do I know that? Because I have a kitten that when I am bad she rides me and caresses me for example, she starts purring and purring is good for your health even if you don't believe it, it can even stop heart diseases and it's nice... you know? Because you realize that if they love you and the dogs are watching you, they try to cheer you up any way they can, either by taking them for a walk, playing with them, even petting them, that is nice and they understand you and like everyone it hurts when pets pass away...like everything in life....

Well in conclusion

Does my pet also get sad when I am sad?
A= No, they just analyze the situation to try to cheer you up and help you to be happy.

Do they approach with good intentions when we are sad?
R= Of course they mean well, why? Because they just want to cheer you up so you can move forward.

Do pets know when we are sad?
R= Yes they do, that's why every time you feel sad, they come to you.

Well that's all for today, I hope you have a good time and well ¡♥︎bye★!