𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.

𐬺𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𐬺𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Alright man. So today, I have an absolute banger for y'all. We got Avery here with me today, she's one of the judges." Noah told the camera.

"Hi!" I waved as the camera was pointed to me. "So, there's three shoe boxes sitting on the island counter. Now Avery and I put some crazy ass ingredients in these boxes."

"Our contestants for today are Nelson, Lavar, and Niles." I said. "We're gonna give them forty- five minutes to cook whatever's in the boxes," Noah walked towards the front door. "I'm one of the judges and so is Avery and Mama Neumann."

"So yeah, let's go introduce y'all to the contestants." I walked towards the front door that was open.

𐬺𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Noah, Avery, and Ray walked into the kitchen where Lavar, Niles, and I stood. Ray held his camera. Nothing new knowing he was known as the camera man. But what are we doing today?

I just wanted to chill at home with my beautiful girl.

"Alright y'all, so today we're doing a cooking competition." Noah said. "You guys will have forty- five minutes to cook whatever's in these boxes." Avery lied her hand on the black box.

"Question, do all the boxes have the same shit?" Niles asked. "Yes, they are all the same, any other questions?" Noah asked. "I got a question, can
I get the black box?" Lavar made us laugh.

"Okay, you three line up in a straight line on the other side of the island." Avery said.

"Okay so, Avery and I are gonna show you guys the ingredients." Noah said. "But first things first, you guys have to make one on tray, and one dessert." She said. "Yep, so are y'all ready to see the ingredients?" Noah asked. "No." Nelson replied. "Great well we're gonna show y'all regardless!" Avery opened the box. "Your first ingredient will be ground beef."  "Oh yeah! I love meat!" Lavar shouted, making us all laugh.

"Okay, for your second ingredient.. you have bacon." Noah said as Lavar started to clap. "This bitch is hyped over raw bacon." Nelson told the camera.

"Nelson, shut up!" Lavar pushed him.

"Okay for your third ingredient, you have dates." Avery said. "Forget the dates, let me take you on a date." I rubbed my hands together. "Oh hell nah!" Noah made us laugh.

"Your fourth ingredient is.. hawaiian bread rolls." Noah said.

"For your fifth ingredient, you have honey." Avery said.

"All this honey but you're still sweeter." I grinned. "Stop being cringey!" Niles shouted. "Shut up, Niles!" I shouted back. "Then you guys have cashews and chocolate chips."  "Okay, you guys will have forty- five minutes on the clock, you make one on tray and one dessert." Noah said.