HER

*y/n's name here in this story line is kay*

A girl was walking down the hallway of her collage, It was her first year in the collage but somehow for her luck her school friends were there for her as they know her situation... But what was the situation though ?

A boy nearly the very same age as the girl just called her out "Kay !" the girl turned around! her eyes were pretty brown like a dew of honey , she had a blackish hair with highlights of the thunder bluish purple , her eyes showed nothing , her cherry lips were just chapped out without words . 'Guess what ?' asked Andrew who just reached out Kay . 'What you want, Andrew I'm not in the mood to listen to your blah blah s*its', Andrew let a deep breath and further added few words 'we are selected for the dance crew this year' , what ? asked Kay in a very different manner cause she knew the fact that she never gave her name to the dance team head . What the f*ck Andrew don't you dare to say that you did all this ! " I DID " replied Andrew in a sarcastic way but before Kay could react to any of this the bell rang and without words Kay just left Andrew in the hallway of clearing out crowd of students 'I know you can never talk against me Kay , you are my good friend and I'll do everything to get the old friend of mine back'. Saying this he went to basket ball ground as he has an upcoming match this weekend .

Kay reached the class and to her known the class was loud as a speaker, with no further thing she went to last row and took her seat and then the whole class heard a roar noise ''SILENCE '' the class was quite as good as the fog moving along the slient wave of moving air , it was none other than the voice of 'Jas'

Jas entered the class and made her way straightly to the last row where Kay was seated , she was followed by her fellow classmates Eva , Stella , Nive , Suzy and Peter

CHARACTER INTRO ;

JAS STEVE ; Sister of Kay and the eldest daughter of the STEVE family , a girl with a dark feminine aura who has a soft spot only for her loved ones

EVA ISABELL : The prettiest girl of the university and a very close friend of Jas , a soft girl core and an academia girl

STELLA RAY ; The youngest of JAS'S friends group and an academia just like Eva , likes to write poem and owns a popular social media account for her poetic verse

NIVE HADID : A quite mysterious girl with different kinda view over the world , loves her friends more than family . Passing through a phase of child abuse by her parents she never really believes in love , care and affection

SUZY KIM ; The Asian friend of JAS who got transferred a month ago in the university . Having the origin of Seoul as her native she always made all the possible ways to shower the love to her surrounding fellows and is the mom of the group .

PETER ; Boyfriend of Jas who has always been into Kay and got into a relation with Jas just for fun and for the gaining an attachment with Kay

BACK TO AUTHOR POV ;

''Babe I need to make a call and plus I'm gonna bunk the class too so you carry on'' said peter to Jas and made his way out while checking out Kay which made her uncomfortable . After a while of being settling down, ''Uhmm Kay can I get a pen?'' asked Eva with a soft voice which made Kay to come out of the scene that made her uneasy , '' here '' said kay and passed a pen to Eva , Eva has been into Kay's house many times due to her closeness with her sister , both Jas and Eva used to hang out most of the time that Eva gave Kay the same sister vibe that Jas gave her till now

The Professor entered the class and greeted everyone and further stated , ''Class I request you all to submit the assigned work today before the break , as of now you all will be getting yourself ready for the dance program and my wishes to all the participates, well Kay can you help me later sorting out the assignment papers ?'' , ''I'm sorry sir I can't ''; 'Kay' , he started but before he could complete Kay just took her bag and went out the room , he sighed and looked over Jas and her friends , they all mouthed him a sorry and he just blinked his eyes in an agreement to the apology and continued his lectures.

ANDREW'S POV ;

I was practicing for the match and that's when I saw my Kay walking by ! ''Coach we need break'' I shouted and ran after Kay but what made me even more doubtful and furious is that LUCAS ! the playboy of this university and my old friend who betrayed me was following Kay which made my running phase even more faster

END OF ANDREW'S POV

KAY'S POV ;

I was walking past the basket ball court and that's when I was forcefully dragged by someone, I was about to punch that b*tch but I felt a pain in my wrist .I was unable to react much and to my bad I was pinned to the cafeteria's wall and that's when it hit me that my wrist was bleeding due to the force that LUCAS applied in order to drag me, which made my bracelet's chain cut deep into my wrist . I wasn't caring much about my wrist but was caring about the bracelet that was gifted by ''HIM'' which is now giving me the one-fourth amount of pain that he gave me

END OF KAY'S POV

Andrew who followed Kay entered the cafeteria only to get his anger raise to the peak by hearing Lucas's words towards Kay ,''You know he is looking at you in a bad way and yet you s*ut make him get near you right?, are you that despite to get into his pants?'' asked Lucas ,Kay wasn't able to answer because of all the words that she heard right now that was used to describe her ''Lucas stop the stupid thing and take your motherf*ucking hands from my girl !'' Andrew roared at Lucas , Lucas knows Andrew's angry that he just looked at Kay and left without any words. The bell ranged and all the students came into the cafeteria and Kay was standing there in the corner with a devastating look, Kay.. Andrew stated and that's when Eva and Jas came ''kay you here!'' yea she is replied Andrew , meanwhile Kay left out running without their knowledge while Andrew was telling them the whole plot that just happened . Stella ,sister of Lucas turned to kay to do an apology for her brother's behaviour got shocked to know that she had already left .... KAY?????

HOURS LATER...

It's been few hours and no one found Kay , Andrew who doubted kay would be there in the roof went to check it and for his fortune she was there...

KAY'S POV;

I was seating at the edge of the wall , The sky was listening to the sun, the sun said to him that he is running all day long in the bright side so his moon can glow in night ; hearing the words of sun I can see the sky blushing and smiling into shades of pink and orange by the lovely phase, that made the tower clock of our university shine bright ....I always adored the tower it was covered with the pretty and ugly thorns of roses which actually represented my rose like heart getting crushed by it's own thorns , the tower reminds me of him , the time that was seen in clock reminds me of him, the seconds that passed by reminds me of him ... while all this thought I can see where it gonna end, my vision dimmed out slowly as I looked down to get a view of my blood dripping from my wrist by the wound that was created by Lucas and that's when my world collapsed and lastly I heard a voice of my close friend shouting ''KAYYY!!!!!''.

END OF KAY'S POV...

WHO IS ''HIM'', WHAT'S BETWEEN LUCAS AND KAY ?

To find out the answer for this ,wait for the next chapter lights !!! (will be uploading soon)