PART 20: THE BOOK

Weeks later:

Y/n's POV:
Taehyung has started to fight less. Even when I get angry, he smiles and agrees to what I say. Sometimes, he starts the fight but ends up saying sorry to me.

He's changing. He has stopped bringing women to the apartment. I ignore him as much as I can, just like Rosé told me to.

By the way, I told Rosé about that night where we played cards and did that... first, she rolled over on the bed with me, kicking her legs in the air and stuff.

And so did she hit me to give myself to him. She believes that I should win him with jealousy and love, not with lust and jealousy.

And so do I want this, but who should tell her that it was love for me not lust, maybe for Taehyung it was cause he has no shame in telling me that he's attracted towards me.

I am here at the university at 2 a.m., digging the book.

"Ah!" I kept pulling out the soil with the shovel. "This is so scary!" I looked around, and it was so dark. "Definitely." Rosé spoke after years, and I flinched.

"ROSÈ!" I whispered, yelled at her. I had forgotten that she's with me holding the flash light because I was so busy in digging and thinking, what if the book is ruined? Eaten by pesticides, ants?

"Hurry up! The security hasn't seen us yet, and my elbow is also scratched cause of climbing the wall." Rosé complained. She wanted to come with me. I never said her to come.

"How deep it is!" I huffed in annoyance. I didn't bury it that deep. The shovel soon hit a hard thing to which me and Rosé looked at each other with a smile.

I dug a bit more, and a wooden thing was able to be seen. I was taken back. Because the book didn't have this kind of surface.

I touched it and removed the soil off from it. Suddenly, a snake hovered over that wooden thing. Rosé quickly pulled my hand back. It wasn't a big snake but a small one.

"How are we going to take it out now!" Rosé panicked. "I'll hold the snake. You'll take it out, ok?" I looked at her, and she was shocked.

"Bitch! You're scared of cockroaches but not snakes?" Rosé looked at me with an unbelievable look on her face.

"That's because...cockroaches can fly and... snakes can't." I shrugged my shoulders. "You're full of surprises!" She huffed. "He said that, too." I nodded.

"What if it bites you?" Rosé asked. "I've been trained how to hold snakes. I can!" I showed her a proud smile. "I trust you..." she took a deep breath.

I knelt down brought my hand down. The snake was moving around the wooden thing. I held it quickly by its head. It moved, and I pulled it out.

"Haha, caught it!" I showed Rosé as she stepped back, looking at it. Rosé stepped close to the dugged area and held the shovel.

She started digging it. "Hm! What? Let you go? No chance! You little son of a snake." I talked to the snake as I had opened its mouth and held it.

"I don't know why people are scared of you. Just look at you so cute." Just as I was about to kiss it. "Y/n IT'S FUCKIN POISONESS!" Rosé whispered yelled at me and I ohed.

"You know I love dangerous things, such as guns, snakes, taehyung-"..."Y/n! Look at this!" Rosé called me as I looked at the dugged place.

There was a small chest. I looked up at the carved name tae♡yn. "I buried it right under this. And this is the exact place. What is this chest doing here?" I mumbled as Rosé was also confused.

Rosé took out the chest and opened it. The book was in there. I dropped that snake back in the soil and threw back the pulled out soil from that dugged hole.