🌙

Ever since Noah was younger he'd always had a massive interest in space and one day going to the moon. He had worked hard for over 20 years to get to this place. So here noah was. 25, wearing a space suit and entering a real space ship.
10...
9...
8...
7...
Noah sat in the large rocket, his heart beating loudly in his ears, his mouth dry, underneath this overwhelming sense of terror was excitement. This was his dream, to be one of the only men to walk on the moon. He presses the buttons, making sure everything is set..
6...
5...
4..
3..
He shuts his eyes and takes a deep breathe trying to calm his nerves.
2..
1..
"Blast off..." Noah mumbled, it's the thing he's wanted to say since he was 4...
The rocket sets off, making a loud noise however Noah's training had made it easier to endure. The pressure was intense. Noah tried to focus on the amazing thing happening.
He's leaving earth. Going beyond earth! His life dream since he was a child. Noah could cry from purr happiness but he needed to focus.
He turns on the radio listening closely.

The pressure got worse, but Noah persevered and pressed all the buttons, switched on the switches, everything in his training. Until he heard the man over the radio say
"You have left earth..."
Noah gasps. He looks out the small window that occupied the left side, all he could see was the dark inky sky. aimlessly filled with balls of gas.
Noah had been set on a mission to find the lost astronaut, Trent Smith. He was abandoned and unable to refuel his engine half a year ago, after they had caught life on the moon. Noah was sure it was a mistake...but he wouldn't complain since he got to go to the moon! He felt the gravity of the earth fade completely, making him feel light like a helium balloon. He made sure every part of his space suit was on correctly, his helmet? Check. His suit? Check. His oxygen storage...check check! He was all set...ready to embark on this amazing journey.