Information!!

Hiii ... Look ik I stay making stories and not finishing them.. but I just had to for this one.

Now before any of you ask. NO I did not watch the Movie. BUTTT.. I've been exposed to spoilers (willingly) so I know half/ most of the plot. I will try to make this book as long and as canon as possible...

Let me stop lying😭

No but seriously I wanna make at least the first part as serious and canon as possible. 👹

Now that's out the way. Let me tell you how this book will go.

In the comics Miguel is in his late 20's meanwhile in the movie he's in his early 30's so I decided that his starting age will be.. 27.

I want this book to be a slow burn low-key... But I knowing me... It probably won't be that long of a burn. But Just a fair warning before you think that we're going to see Miguel first thing...

What did Micheal Jackson say?

                                 NO~

Sorry but no.. I need y'all to know a tad bit about you before Miguel even comes into the picture.

Second Lyla is basically a big Jokester but won't hesitate to get on to you.. just letting you know.

Now information about Us. (Yes I said us... I'm in this too with y'all😭😭)

You have a name this story.

It's Anastasia.

Age:25

And your spider name is Well.. Spider eclipse. Luna for short.

Your suits has a hood along with gliders. The color of it is dark purple, the lines are a bright blue, the inside of your hood is a white color, and your gliders are a purple and kinda pink mix.

Now to your powers.

Now weird thing about you is that.. you have fangs.. well baby fangs, they don't really elongate themselves. They can shoot venom. But only when your body is under stress / pressure.

Next..your hands are a little weird, well one hand to be exact. Your one hand can't really stick to walls, and to make matters worse in that same hand.. you shoot webs from your fingertips... Not your wrist. Your other hand works normally though.

You have a good sense of smell. And hearing. Your eyesight not so much. Also  you can jump up to 5x higher than the average spiderman.

Now on to your abilities.
You can kinda morph into anyone you want with a catch.. when you talk.. you sound like your normal self.

Second: telekinesis.. you have the ability to make anyone and anything float...well kinda. It's kinda something you have to work on.. the biggest thing you can move is your couch.

Third: electricity. You can go to power sources and take the electricity and use it to strike villains and whatnot. Though you don't use that too much because normal people need their electricity.

You will start this story. At your Job. Boring I know😭. But trust me. (I can feel your heartbeat)

It's worth it.
_______________

Much Love And I appreciate all of you lovely Hoomans😉✊🏾

-dezi 💕 (I'm in your closet)