Friday Night (y/n+tom)

Praise, choking, penetrative sex

Friday night was a crazy time in New York City. Coincidentally, it was also the day you didn't have to work. You had been waitressing while attending school at one of the most prestigious schools in New York, Julliard. It was your dream to become a director. You wanted to make it big in Hollywood, you always had.

You fantasize about becoming a famous director in the taxi ride to the club. Your friend says she's already waiting there for you, and you text you are on your way.

The drive is short, despite the Friday night traffic. You pay the driver and step out onto the street, right in front of the club. You were wearing a short sparkly black mini dress, a dress you would definitely turn heads in. On your feet were a pair of matching heels, which were elegant, but also comfortable to dance in. You decide to call your friend to ask where she is, but your phone keeps ringing, eventually going to her voicemail. As you walk into the club, you try again... and again... but no response.

She's gotta be in here somewhere... but where? You think.

The club is dark except for a few multicolored lights. There are hoards of people clustered around the dance floor as loud music booms in the background.

You go straight over to the bartender and quickly order your signature drink, rum and coke. You sit down and scan the crowd as you wait for your drink, searching for you friend. You were beginning to grow a little nervous not being able to find her.

Then you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turn, and a tall man with brown hair is standing in front of you with a beer in his hand.  Immediately, your eyes lock with his, which are the most piercing blue you have ever seen.

"Hey, sorry, I think I've seen you around school before." He says, and you realize, shockingly, he's British.

"Oh really?" You ask. If you had seen him before, surely you would've remembered.

"Yes I believe I saw you leaving Professor Park's room a few days ago. You were leaving as I was about to go in."

"Oh it's so crazy you recognized me" you chuckle as the bartender slides you your drink.

"It would've been very hard not to." He chuckled, sitting down on a stool next to yours. You blush. A guy this hot? Noticed you on the way out of class?

"You're not so bad yourself." You smile, sipping your drink. He glances at the ground and smiles shyly before quickly looking back up to meet your eyes.

"So are you waiting for someone?" He asks. Translation: "Are you waiting for a guy?"

"Just my friend. She said she was already here, but I haven't found her yet."

He nods. "Packed in here tonight. Normally this club is actually not that bad."

You nod and sip your drink. He can tell you seem tense at not finding your friend.

"She'll turn up, definitely." He assured you. You felt a small warm feeling bubble up in your gut. "For now though we should enjoy ourselves." He stands up, and offers his hand to you. "This is a good song."

The song was "Give Me Everything" by Pitbull. You smiled and took his hand, flattered.

He brings you to the dance floor and soon you are both dancing amidst among everyone else.

"HEY MY THE WAY, WHATS YOUR NAME?" You say loudly over the music.

"TOM. AND YOU DARLING?" You feel the bubbles again, and the pink blush creeping across your cheeks.