📜𝟏𝟎

"Are you feeling well? If you can't bear classes, you can skip them. ", Sara asked Noah.

"I'm feeling a little bit dizzy and please don't tell anyone I'm here from last night."

"Okay, but seeing you in such positions I can't endure myself to kick the hip of that asshole Nick. How he can do such a stupid incident."

"Let alone his topic I think everything is damaged between us."

Sara gently rubbed her head and Noah fell asleep.

"Do you find her darling?", Charlie asked Robin. 

"Not till now. I don't what to do. What happens between them so that she reacts that much? I can't find any explanation."

"Relax your mind. I sent Nick to Sara's dorm. Hopefully, we will get news otherwise it will become a serious matter."

The doorbell is ringing and Sara is not at home. Noah wakes up from bed and after then opens the door.

"Are you here? Your father is tense about you and didn't eat anything from last night. How can you be his real daughter!"

"If you are done you can go now and tell Dad that I will be shifted here in a week."

The door was shut at its maximum power.

After returning home Sara and Noah started watching the Netflix show "Single's Castle", a dating show, and complimenting each participant. 

"You don't watch normal shows but today you behave weirdly. I'm very confused. You were not in any relation with Nick but seems like a breakup after effects."

"I'm really confused about what will happen next. I can't even manage a relationship. Mike dumped me and Nick showed his dark side. I'm topper in my class and have a loving family but somehow I feel like I'm useless."

"Why are you thinking in such a way? I don't see any future of your relationship with him. You guys already exist like step-siblings."

"Our feelings didn't go that far but after my first break with Mike how much pain I felt compared to right now it's ten times more. I even didn't make him boyfriend let alone break up."

"You know what our heals will be removed but not memories. We remembered our first break up but in your case it's different. Why did your second one hit you differently? Do you ever love Mike?"

"I don't know rather we stop discussing it. Those things are complex."

After that, they were having dinner together. Noah said," It's been a long day we don't go out for walking on the street at night."

"We are going back to our old days. We are thinking for others every time now it's time for us."

They both went together for walking along the river to enjoy the night view listening to their favorite songs in headphones. Sometimes later they both started dancing madly as their negative energy turned into positive power completing each step.

Come back home tiredly they both stuck into their bed and sleep well after a long time.

"Do you sleep well ?" "Yeah. It was so refreshing. I get a new direction of my life.", Noah replies.

"What about classes will you join us?" "You may go. I have some work in my home."

"Then you should go otherwise uncle may get sick."

Charlie is watching TV but suddenly Noah comes in front of her. "Where is Dad?"

"He is upstairs but what about me."

"I think we don't have any connection and you also wanted to kick me out. No need to pretend like an ideal mommy sometimes you can beat my real mom. Such an acting skill!"

"Watch your mouth carefully. Nobody knows what will happen next."

Robin gets very happy after seeing her daughter. 

"My little princess, what happened in the past days? Are you angry with me?"

She hugs her dad tightly and cries a lot.

"Dad you know my college is far from our home and I have a lot of assignments that I can't do by myself alone. So I am considering moving into the dorm."

"Why? Did I do anything wrong or did your mom? Tell me."

"No, Dad. I'm very happy to see you with Mom. What happens in our childhood, is if we don't hold hands, we can become spoiled children. I am so grateful to have a father like you."

"You are getting me emotional. Okay, you can do what you think will be good for you."

"Thanks, Dad and I will be back in a day with Sara to pack up my things."

When she gets out of the room, she sees Nick in the distance but avoids him and comes downstairs.

"Did your father give you permission to remove a waste like you?" Charlie mocks her.

"I don't think it's necessary to reply of a dustbin which should be on the road not in our home."

"Hey, little brat-"

She took a taxi and went to her college after some days.

The next day they went together to pack things for shifting.

"Welcome Sara, I heard a lot about you from Noah. " "Thank you, Mrs. Charlie."

Then they go to her room and Sara says," The view from here is amazing. I feel angry about what happening. Nick at least can say sorry to you."

"Please stop your bullshits and help me packing books."

Sara makes grimaces and Noah avoids such nonsense behavior.

Nick stands beside the door and asks," Can you come with me? I have something to say."

Noah replies, "I don't". Then he holds her hand and takes him out towards his room.

"Why are you doing such things? Are you a coward?"

"I don't want any trauma anymore. Why did you betray me like this? How can you be involved with such gangs?"

"So what, it proves I'm a criminal. You are reacting much about this."

"I thought that we could do things together as our enemy is common but it isn't possible anymore."

"What about our feelings? How can you easily deny this?"

"Sometimes things get out of control. Like how many memories created in there between us but we have to get back to our places."

He takes her hands and says," Please stay here."

She slowly removes his hand and moves forward saying, "Wish you best luck. Hope we will meet soon."

They put things in backyards and sit in the car.

Noah is crying. Sara hugs her and says, "Everything will be okay. Just wait a little bit."

"What about my feelings? It's steeply burning myself."

The car starts moving toward the roads.