MARKED

....Two months later....

As jungkook promised. He was with taehyung, he is with taehyung. He shows his love everyday less then tomorrow and more then yesterday.

Taehyung don't have any complaints from his kook. They both were enemies in school time. The days still new for him as they STILL fights like kids in school.

Even if he's a teacher in school or jungkook a employee in a huge company. Not like his salary is any less then rich man.

In bedroom

It was already night time and after having hot dinner. They were in master bedroom. Taehyung lying his head upon jungkook's chest as young man wrapped his hand around his boyfriend.

Taehyung:-"I am Scared"he muttered.

Jungkook who was running his other hand in his hairs smoothly said.

Jungkook:-"Why?"his eyes were close.

Taehyung:-"What if your parents don't accept me?"with fear in his eyes he asked.

Jungkook:-"that should be my question, baby. I was the BRAT in school not you"

Taehyung:-"still we both were as same as Eachother. Truly no difference"as he set on bed and uttered.

Actually they were both planing to tell their parents about their relationship. Tomorrow morning. Even they invited them for breakfast in one of their cafe. Both of their parents don't know why their sons called them for. Still they said yes to meet them.

Jungkook:-"See everything will be all right" he assured his boyfriend.

Taehyung:-"I don't think so"he pouted filling horror for tomorrow meet.

He was getting anxiety since they planned to meet their parents. What if their parents don't except them? Will they force them both to leave Eachother? NO. He love jungkook. He can't live without him.

Jungkook:-"Seriously, you are thinking so much. Come here" he grabbed taehyung's wrist yanking him to come closer.

Taehyung:-"just expect. What if they say we can't be together?" He waited for jungkook's reaction.

Jungkook made the thinking face.

Jungkook:-"then what? I'll break up with you and find someone else to marry." He answered mischievous lace in his voice.

Taehyung eyes filled with tears before he picked his slippers from bed side.

Taehyung:-"JEON JUNGKOOK. YOU ARE GONE, BRAT" he yelled upon his boyfriend. Who rushed away to save himself.

Despite jungkook getting more grown up. He is still a brat. Finds the happiness in having fun with his boyfriend. Nah....MAYBE soon to be husband's.

Next day

Chitter-chatter of road side wasn't able to cross the glass doors of cafe as it was soundproof to let the customers have their time in cold morning with the their orders. Coffee smell was riding in whole around the cafe corners.

On one of the biggest table two different side sitting two richest parties with their son or we can say long lost neighbours.

JEON'S & KIM'S

Jeon:-"long time no see Mr.kim" he forward his hand for handshake.

Their wasn't any rivalry between both the families. It was just for son's well nature they chooses to left.

Kim:-"You too, Mr.jeon"with a polite smile he shaked the hand with mr.jeon.

Mr.jeon:-"So, you can explain why you called us here?" He asked looking at both the boys.