MY BEGINNING

Chatting on the phone "Dulcy, make sure you reach to school tomorrow as early as possible, you know you like that bed way too much." :"Relax I'll reach early, 7:30 I promise."..."Well see you tomorrow then,Goodnight loves"."Goodnight ♡"....
I'm Dulcy, and this life of mine just went into a tornado.Im a University student, well fresh from high-school but hey still got out of that freaking prison. I normally have a big problem of sleeping way too long but my best friend always got me covered.
《Banging on the door》"Dulcy I thought we talked about going to school early."Aura said."Relax I'm already done see"《Opening the door》"Why didn't you you pick up my call then,I literally thought you were still daydreaming  of your 'Asian men' .Aura said laughing." Well, they will come to be mine one day, just wait." We left the house laughing all about everything  we could think of. " Good morning everyone" Our lecturer Mr.Absalom greeted us enthusiastically. "So today we will be ending our lessons early unlike the other days, you can use your remaining time to do anything you  like as long as noone gets out till 1:00pm. You may now go to class." We climbed up the staircase chatting with each other asking how the night was. Three hours of ICT is hella no jokes but with a side of secretly chatting it was quite fun.
We regrouped ourselves to go have a break snack so that it could keep us bust till that 1pm. "Aura, let's go watch the dancers preparing themselves for the audition." I suggested. "Yeah okay, what do you want from the shops we go?"she asked. "A packet of crisps thanks." We took our snacks and went to the University theatre, where they were practicing.(buzz) I got a new chat from a random guy.We started chatting that I found myself outside and seated at the red blocks.