Serenity

Here's one of my first stories. It's pretty crap but most of it is based on a true story.

Serenity. It's a nice word. Commonly used to describe 'peacefulness' or 'quietness'. That's what I would have used to describe my life years ago. To describe the country years ago. To describe my suburb years ago. But things happen. Things change. And with change comes the worst. But then again... Sometimes something truly wonderful also comes. But evil kills it or misleads it.

I should start by introducing myself. But what's the point of doing that? It won't differ the story at all. Call me Sarah. It means 'princess' in Hebrew. But it's not my true name. Well it is... But it never was meant to be. My name was suppose to be 'Elizabeth'. But it was quickly changed because of personal reasons. I'm not quiet or calm. But I'm unique. I like Russia. And Germany. I'm part German... Yeah... I'll start the 'story' now.

It basically began shortly after I was born. My cousin was killed. She was murdered. About a month later her brother was also murdered. And that's when it began. Well when action was taken. Someone was killing off my family. By the time I was three, my dad's sister was murdered. That put my father into depression. Then he wanted to avenge her. But he couldn't afford to leave his children alone. A few years later many of my cousins were dead. Then they found me. I was poisoned. Literally. Nearly died but I made it through. But only just. Missed a lot of school but I caught up. Of course I didn't know what had happened... That very year my grandmother and grandfather were brutally killed. They were shot. I'm going to try and not mention anymore deaths of family members...

I have very distinct memories from when I was younger...