𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

YERIN POV

"Are you okay?" Jake frowned.
What does he mean by that? I thought. Oh wait, my face looks weird right now.
"Yeah." I replied.
"Wanna hangout?"
"Weren't you with your," I gulped. "girl friend?"
"She left. She had to go home." I nodded.
"Can I ask you something?" I asked bravely.
"Yeah?" Jake answered.
"Is it normal your partner controls you or whatsoever?"
"No! That's toxic."
I nodded. Jaemin is toxic? But there is no way.
"Why are you asking this?"
"I don't know." I shrugged it off and Jake nodded.

Our hangout was so fun today, everything went well. We ate dinner and even bumped into Jaehyun, Leehan and their friend Taesan on the way to the restaurant. For some reason, whenever Jake talks, my heart jumps faster. Is it love? No, nononono, this can't be. Both of us have a partner, I can't break both of our relationships.

AUTHOR POV

After two months of being in a relationship, Yerin got used to Jaemin, thinking getting hit, being yelled at, barely any bonding time is very normal in relationships. Today, once again, Jaemin starts an argument but Yerin is sick of him now.

"Jaemin." Yerin finally spoke after being yelled at.
"Look who's finally talking." Jaemin just chuckled.
"I'm sick of this." Yerin said, looking down.
"Excuse me? I expected sweet words coming out of your sweet mouth." Jaemin frowned sarcastically.
"Jaemin can you please stop. Can't we be in peace for once?" Yerin shut her eyes, pissed.
"You are making me sick too, I hope you notice. You, a girl, won't listen to me. Won't cooperate. You are never following my orders. This is why I am doing all this. You could've just listened to me."
"I did." Yerin stood up with angry eyes.
"Enough." Jaemin glared into Yerin's eyes and dragged her to the basement.
"What are you doing!"
"You're staying here for the rest of your life." Jaemin smirked.
"Excuse me, what the fuck? I have school!"
"I will help you get expelled."
"No! What about my parents?" Yerin gasped in shock. Why is Jaemin doing this? "All my hard work studying is gone? Is my life ending like this? No this can't be!" Yerin thought.
"You should be grateful. At least I bring entertainment to the basement." Jaemin said.
"What do you mean by that?" Yerin asked in confusion.
"Why hello there!" A voice said from behind her. She turned around to see Yuri.
"Not you! So you two were teaming up? You guys were still in a relationship?" Yerin bursted into tears. Yuri nodded and laughed evilly.
"You were so dumb to believe we broke up." Yuri laughed.
Yerin was so sick of this. She crawled up into a ball as Yuri and Jaemin leaves the basement and she's left there with insects and some dust, nothing else.
"Why, why, WHY? What about Jake? Heeseung? Jungwon? Jay? Sunghoon? Sunoo? Ni-ki? Leehan? Jaehyun? Wonyoung? God, they will be worried sick!" Yerin bursted into tears again. She had no idea what do do.