𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

At school...
Jaemin plopped onto his seat and Jaehyun immediately came over to his seat.
"Where's Yerin?" Jaehyun asked.
"Why are you asking? She's my girl." Jaemin replied, not looking at Jaehyun.
"She's my friend too."
"And?"
"Dude just answer it's not that hard." Leehan came over.
"She left. She's never coming back to school anymore."
"What?! So sudden? Why?" Jaehyun gasped.
"Her parents ordered."
"Weird... I'll miss her." Leehan sighed.
Jaemin just laughed inside his heart but pretended to pity Yerin.

Lunchtime...

JAKE POV

I have been spam texting Yerin for the past few hours and she wouldn't reply. Why am I so worried for her? She usually replies super fast. This is definitely not like her.
"Have you guys seen Yerin?" I ran to Jaehyun who just exited their classroom.
"Jaemin said she is leaving this school because of her parent's orders." Jaehyun said sadly.
"So sudden? But why isn't she texting me at all?" Jake said in shock.
"I don't know." Jaehyun frowned.
"Um thank you anyway." Jake thanked Jaehyun and ran to the guys in the cafeteria.
"Jake, stop worrying so much. Her parents probably got her phone." Heeseung said when Jake reached their table.
Jake shook his head. "What if Jaemin did something?"
"Don't just assume. I know you hate him and everything but it isn't right to blame people randomly." Jay said.
"I'm just guessing. But I genuinely think he did something." Jake clenched his fists.
"Well you don't have any evidence." Sunoo said as he drank his milk.
"That's true." Sunghoon said.
They all just began eating quietly. Although they miss Yerin as well, they obviously find Jake's worrying a bit too extreme and annoying. It's not like she's his girlfriend.
"You never worry this much for Pomela though?" Ni-ki suddenly pointed out that Jake has never been this worried, even when it comes to Pomela, his own girlfriend.
Jake just sat there thinking and eating his food and ignored them.
There was awkward silence around the table so Jungwon just brought up a topic randomly.
"Did you g-"
Jake suddenly put his fork down and stood up.
"Guys. Yerin asked me about a partner being toxic and stuff two months ago on our hangout. It could be related!"
"So you're saying Jaemin's toxic?" Sunghoon said.
"I'm not surprised, he's a big fat bully after all. Also, why would he leave Yuri out of the blue?" Ni-ki said.
"Wait. Okay, I really think Jaemin must have done something. Maybe Jaemin might have like captured her or something. Kidnapped her?" Jake sighed with frustration.
"I am going to Jaemin's house today. Anyone with me?" Jake spit out.
"Isn't that a bit dangerous, Jake?" Heeseung said, "what if he does something to you as well?"
"That's why someone should come with me." Jake said.
Everyone looks at each other and since none of them volunteered Jake decided everyone should come.
"But too many people aren't that good. It'll be easier to get caught." Jay said.
"Then the hyungs only." Jake said. The hyungline hesitated but nodded anyway.