14| 𝘔𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘔𝘢𝘢𝘯

Aadrika's pov -

Aadrika's pov -

"Bhai and bhabhi." Krish spoke loudly but Sam covered his mouth with her palm.

The two figures were none other than Krish and Sam. They had ice cream tubes in their respective hands.

"Bhai am i missing you so much that I am hallucinating you?" Krish exclaimed dramatically and unknowingly a chuckle left from my mouth.

Maan rolled his eyes at Krish , why is Maan always grumpy but back in our room he was so sweet. Sometimes understanding Maan is difficult than understanding maths. I am glad I completed my studies without failing in that particular subject.

"Bhai , I missed you so much." Sam exclaimed while hugging Maan. She handed her ice cream tube to Krish.

"I missed you too bacche, How are you?" Maan spoke while lightly chuckling at Sam.

"Bhai i didn't missed you , infact I am angry from you and bhabhi let us go. You don't be with this grumpy man." Krish said while holding my hands to leave. I tried to speak something but Maan spoke before me while pulling me towards him and clutched my hands tightly in his big veiny hands.

"What is wrong with you and she is my wife so she will be with me." Maan spoke sternly while saying the last sentence looking at me.

"Krish bhai , you are really dumb. Look bhabhi and bhai are together it means they sorted out their issues." Sam whispered near Krish's ears but we heard them. Krish was angry with Maan because he left me? I can't be more luckier to have them as my family. They all will always be my family even if I go away from here.

"Bhai I missed you so much." Krish exclaimed while kissing Maan's cheeks. Me and Sam laughed aloud seeing Maan making faces. Everyone are sleeping and I hope they don't wake up because of us.

"I have said you not to kiss me Krish." Maan said while wiping his cheeks from my cotton chunri.

"So mean now you like only bhabhi's chummi." Krish spoke with a sigh and my eyes widened.

"No i never gave him any chummi." I said quickly and i think Maan even hates chummi , wait what I am speaking? chummi? I guess Maan doesn't likes when someone kisses him on his cheeks that's why he rubbed his cheeks as soon as Krish kissed him.

Sam and Krish chuckled looking at me but Maan, he was froozed in his place.

"Maan are you alright?" I asked while shaking his shoulder.

"Yea..Yeah I am fine." He replied nonchalantly.

"Where were you going bhabhi." Krish asked me.

"Maan is taking me out."

"None of your business."

Both me and Maan said at the same time.

"Haww so mean Maan." I said while looking at him with disbelief.