Chapter 0 - The end?

It is a cold winter night. The moon shines down on a helpless soul from above. Gun to head, unable to move a mouscle, death awaits. 

Colt has given up. He can no longer fight, he can no longer save the only person he ever cared for. He feels useless. As one's life drifts away, a distant gunshot can be heard. Colt opened his eyes and watched his enemy's guts covered in dirt on the ground. Terror in man's eyes, he can't help but laugh as he wondered: Who fired that shot?

His answer are soon to be answered, as a man walks up from the shadows. The moon shines bright, but the only features Colt could see is the hellish smile on one's face. Colt looks up at the man, naively believing in a rescue, but in this world your enemy's enemy is still your foe. A cold barrel is pressed againsts Colt's forhead as death speaks. The words are warm yet so cold it beats the icy wasteland. Colt barely understood him but he knew what he had to do.

Colt's last wishes leave his throat as a gunshot breaks the silence of the night yet again. Brains scattered around, the man walks off to where he came from  unaware of the fact, but not alone. As he rode into the barren wasteland the man heard a voice: God speed.