Night 1

Little did I know that our fateful encounter would become the cornerstone of a journey filled with danger, revelation, and an unexpected bond forged in the heart of darkness.

I can't wait to see this place!- I said to myself as I packed my backpack, taking a deep breath. It was my very first day, I mean night at my new job. One of mom's friends owned a pizzeria with some weird robots and he suggested that I should start working there, since their last night guard got into an accident or something. At first mom didn't want to let me work at night, hence I was still only 17 years old, but Mr. Afton said that it was safe and his son would stay with me for the first night to show me how things work. She wasn't that happy about me staying with a boy alone for a whole night either, however she trusted me, for she knew I would call her immediately if something bad were to happen. It was 11:30, so we got into the car and started driving, considering my shift was starting at midnight. We got there like fifteen minutes early, but decided to go inside. There stood a tall young man with black hair and in a purple suit. He shifted his glance around the place.
-So, you must be Victoria. Victoria Parker, right?- he asked.
-Yes, nice to me you! And you are?- I looked at him smiling awkwardly, as a result of mom never telling me his name.
-Oh, Michael Afton and uh right back at you.- we shook hands, however he froze for a second, then looked at mom squinting. When I looked at her, she was doing the same, then suddenly mom broke the silence.
-Oh my god, Mike! I didn't even recognize you. Wow, you grew so much since I last saw you.-she said in an overjoyed tone as she hugged the guy.
-Mrs. Parker, good to see you again! Yeah, I just turned 20 last month.-he pat moms back then cleared his throat.
It was very nice seeing you again, however, I think it's time for you to leave. Victoria's shift starts in about five minutes and I still have to explain some things to her.
Mom blew me a kiss and waved to the man behind me, then left. Michael showed me around the place quickly. And then there we were there. In my office.
-Well, welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.
-How are you not excited? This place is freaking awesome! And it's your dad's. How cool is that?-I looked around the office with the biggest grin on my face, however he wasn't happy at all.
-This place is only a shell of its former glory. Can you imagine it was once bustling with laughter? And now it's just draped in this eerie silence.-he mumbled.
He showed me how to do everything and my god, it was way more complicated than I thought, but I still had a lot of fun even though he wasn't much of talker. Before I even realized, it was already 6 am.
-Hey, thanks for tonight, you're quite a great teacher.-I chuckled, as I stood up from my chair, yawning.                               
-Please be really careful, okay? And remember, if you see something put on the mask immediately.
-I'm gonna be fine, believe me.
We left the place and mom was already waiting for me in the parking lot. We drove home and I told her about everything. She was glad that everything went great. I asked her about how did she get to know Michael and she told me what I had expected to hear. Mom and William, Michael's dad were good friends and she watched the kids multiple times when he was working late or had something to do. I went to my room and before drifting off the sleep I swore to myself that I will unravel the mysteries that plagued Michael's past.