5 Year Anniversary

Prologue

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, My name Is Joseph C. F. Marshall.

Welcome to My 5 Year Anniversary.

I thought long and hard on what to do for this celebration, and I've decided to kinda Discuss my Journey into this app/Website/community.

So… Shall we get started?

……….

I said… Shall we Get Started?!?!

……….

Dean!! Where are The Fucking Fireworks?!

Dean (off screen): Pierce Stole Them.

Of Fucking course he Did. Okay, let's get started.

2018

It all Started when I got off of being grounded and I decided to search the Web for, whatever.

I start Looking more and Then in December, I discovered a link.

Wattpad? I never heard of this shit? What is this? I decided to check it out.

I take a bit of a Liking to This Community. And apparently there was more where that came from.

About 3 Days later, I decided to create this Account.

It's actually a funny story on how I created this account by the way...

I used a Wii U Gamepad 😂😂 I was grounded from my phone at the time so I used my Wii U to Sign up.

I then Discovered A Book called WWE high School by CrazyRose08

I decided to check it out. And my eyes were Glued after only a couple chapters.

This book would eventually become The Inspiration for my First Ever book almost a year later.

2019

Around this time I was Still Just A Reader. Reading books, Commenting Every so Often. Around June or July, I came across My Friend writerscolosseum's Book, "WWE Superheroes" This was back when he was Still Writing The First One.

I gave it a Read. It was entertaining. Around the end of it, He Was Announcing His OC book, Which was A Cops Parody.

I never really Heard of an OC book, so I  decided to give it a Try.

I didn't really Think I'd actually become Friends With Him, And His friends Neebysingh and her Sister Ahanaqueen, But I am absolutely glad that I did.

Around that Time that's also when I was Reading Books that Inspired the Books I make today, With a Large chunk of them From CrazyRose08, my other friend Moxelle, And many others in the community.

Around A Month later, Someone DMed me That I should write a book.

And I went, "Hmm can I?" so that's what led me to Writing My first Book, "WWE High School"

I honestly didn't think anyone was gonna like it…. At all.

But apparently my Ass Was Wrong, holy fuck 30 THOUSAND READS?!?!?

Man time has Fucking Flown.

Because Apparently a good chunk of people wanted more, I got to work and Writing more Like "Trip To Ambrose Asylum", and Even A 5 book OC series….. that I took down. Ohhh Jesus Christ those 5 were cringe as fuck. (Expect a Remake of the 4th one soon)