Introduction

In my head this book looks as nice as it does in my messy Google Doc full of notes and drafts and small details I looked up that probably won't matter in the long run. It's formatted in Times New Roman and double spaced like a school essay and the storyline makes just as much sense to you, dear reader, as it does to me.

Now, I'm aware this might not be the case. You could actually hate this entire book and you are welcome to do so. Just please don't do it in the comments or my DMs...

A lot of you might know me from my other current WIP, for this moment in time, which is also a Harry Styles fanfiction. Those of you who have read it know that I tend to deal with a lot of heavy themes in that book which I won't get into here. [If you want to know you should go read it ;)] There will be some of those here as well but at the moment I don't believe they will be very explicit or prominent. I'll put any possible warnings ahead of the chapter though, so please read the warnings and PRIORITIZE YOUR MENTAL HEALTH.

Some other things to note: Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhaal, Calvin Harris and Tom Hiddleston all have minor roles or are mentioned in passing throughout this work. Which means yes, all past confirmed relationships of Taylor are going to be featured except for Joe Alwyn.* And no hate to Joe A., I just have other plans. I'm mentioning this because even though we all don't like some of them, try not to focus on that too much. Praise for Taylor Lautner however is perfectly fine with me. (ikykyk)

All the love,

Cassidy Grey

*(2023 A/N: And Travis Kelce)