the incident (prologue)

Something was happening in the place where she and her siblings normally hang out but the Water dragon didn't know what it was, but she could feel something was off. The water dragon spoke; "Umm guys something feels off right now"; "Don't be silly Aqua we've been coming here for years why would it feel off" said The fire dragon. Then the youngest of them spoke up: "I think big sis is right, the Ice of Time is saying we need to leave fast"; the guardian of the Ice of Time spoke. "But the Ice of Time rarely is scary enough to tell us to run unless as a joke," said one of the fire-deer twins. Then a black void appeared and the water dragon yelled! "RUN THE PLACE IS DISAPPEARING!" Each one of them ran in a different direction the air dragon twins ran to the wings of fire realm, the electric cat ran to the warrior cats realm, the guardian of ice ran to the Pokemon realm, the grass bee ran to their home world genshin impacted, the fire deer twins ran to one of the portals they had yet to explore, and finally the fire and water dragon ran to their base where they take breaks from making videos and hide. After the void deleted the hangout realm each one changed to the emotion of their creator that they represent, the fire deer twins changed to love and happiness, the air dragon twins changed to anger and disgust, the grass bee changed to anxiety, the electric cat changed to sadness, the water change to order, and the fire dragon change to calmness. When the incident happened, the sea dragon and light Umbreon were on their way to visit the light Umbreon's friend.

*author here can i get some title name suggestions in the comments pls*