The Beginning.

This doesn't really go with the canon storyline, it's my own fun little story between my original character and other characters with the MHA franchise inspired by a song by Powfu.

《✦》═══════════════════════《✦》

It was a another training day in UA, and class 1-A was getting ready for their exercise for the course.

The winter was slowly getting cold this year, and the rising crimes rates in Japan has spiked ever since All Might retired his throne as the number 1 hero. Leaving Endeavor as the number 1 hero.

Though, the last Nomu Endeavor fought left citizens afraid for their safety. However that is dealt by the heroes, and government and people to decide what to do to keep their safety and peace in line.

As the class was getting ready for their hero course, Aizawa would be leaning against the handle bar that hangs above the course.

"We can't really talk about this during school hours, Hizashi."
Aizawa spoke casually, looking at his close friend Hizashi Yamada with his tired eyes.

"I know, but I can't get it out of my head Eraser. It bothers me just as much as you, however you don't look bothered at all."
Hizashi sighed, and hung his head while resting his arms on the handle bar. He's been bothered by the claims of heroes not doing their jobs on the news. As if they don't got enough on their plate already.

"It'll be dealt with soon. Right now, we have to do our jobs as teachers. Just try not to worry about it."
Aizawa said with almost a stern tone in his voice before looking away from Hizashi and looking towards the hero course. Hizashi would then sigh and not say another word.
Aizawa was already worried about Oboro, and now he has to deal with the situation of others safety and peace of Japan as one of the heroes. Not to mention, having to care for Eri. Which is easy and simple, but figuring out what triggers her during her time with the villain OverHaul has done to her.

Hizashi sighs, already feeling their current situation isn't gonna go well . He turns, and sees their students walking onto the platform, dressed up in their improved winter hero outfits. He puts on a smile, and greets the students with a excited attitude.

"Good afternoon, heroes in training!! Today, we will be doing a hero training course, to test your might and skills!"

Hizashi spoke loudly to the students who gathered in front of him and Aizawa, quietly waiting for their instructions.

Aizawa would turn to his students, while pulling out the remote from his hand and pressing a button that revealed a 3d hologram of the course of their training grounds.

" Today, 5 vs. 5 we'll be doing for this training activity. And all your teammates and opponents will be chosen randomly."
Aizawa announces, but he can hear a few annoyed groans from some students like Bakugou, Denki, and Mineta. Aizawa ignored them, and would look at Hizashi who already has a small box of the students names on paper that are folded.

"Who do you think you're going up against?" Uraraka asked Mina who stood next to her and was just ask curious as her.
"I have no idea, but I hope I team up with you Ochaco." Mina smiles, and looks at Uraraka. They both smile at each other, "I know, I hope so too!" Uraraka spoke with excitement.

"Well, if I'm against either one of you, I would bet I would win." A young teenage girl, long pink curly hair, green eyes, and black sclera spoke profoundly with confidence. Mina rolling her eyes playfully and looking towards her friend.

"Oh, don't be so full of yourself Charlene. You're teaming up with others. Don't act like you'll be the one carrying your team."
Mina spoke to the pink curly haired girl. Looking at her and placing her hands on her hips.
The pink curly haired girl, Charlene laughs softly and turns her attention towards Mina. "Well, neither should you. Besides I hope to team up with you." Charlene says, smiling and looking back to Aizawa.

There were three bots rolled up next to Aizawa and Hizashi. The tired teacher drawing up names with paper, and handing them to his loud colleague to announce the names.

Everyone was growing impatient and curious to who they were going to team up with, and it could be felt in the air.

"Tokoyami Fumikage!"

The jet-black hero, and his attached phantom, Dark Shadow.

"Koji Koda!"

The animal whisperer most would call the shy boy.

"Mezo Shoji!"

The boy with many arms, and I would personally refer to him as octopus man.

"Ejirou Kirishima!"

The Boulder man...known as Red Riot!

"Mina Ashido!"

The happy-go-lucky girl of the class and best dancer of the class.

"You five are group one that will be teaming against your opposing team! You're welcome to gather and starting planning!" Hizashi says enthusiastically, as he looks at the class that stood in front of them. They weren't much of an audience of course, but they were excited...just don't show it as much.

The said first group started gathering in their group, and went to find a spot to talk while the rest were still waiting for their assigned teams.

"Now, for our next five! Let's get ready to rumble!!" Hizashi spoke excited, patting his laps into a drum roll as Aizawa pulled out another name.

"Tsuyu Asui!"

Everyone's favorite frog girl, Tsuyu Asui!

"Just call me Tsu." She spoke, nonchalantly. She was used to everyone using her full name, but she prefers better to be called by her nickname.

"And next up for group two..." Hizashi continues announcing names...

"Shoto Todoroki!"

Everyone's handsome boy, and son of the new found number 1 Endeavor!

"Momo Yaoyorozu!"

The creative on the fly, and one of the smartest students of Class 1-A.

"Minoru Mineta."

The infamous pervert of the class of course.

"Tenya Iida!"

The class rep of 1-A and fastest runner!

"You all know the gist, gather with her teammates!" Hizashi says as he smiles, and honestly hoping this would speed up faster but it won't exactly take long.

"Ugh, of course you're on a different team. It sucks." Charlene complains to Mina, standing away from the crowd of her classmates.
Mina giggles, "Well, you shouldn't have spoken so soon. You jinxed it yourself." The pink skinned girl teased, playfully nudging her friend Charlene.
"Fair point, I guess." She mumbles, a little annoyed and looks at Mina's group she was assigned to.

"Do you think this will turn out into some cool tournament? Man, that'd be awesome!" Kirishima says, smiling as they eagerly awaits for their training to begin.
"It definitely would be awesome!" Mina agrees.

"It's only just a training exam. Nothing too serious, and we should be making a plan since we're going against group two." Tokoyami spoke up, in a stern tone and looking at both Kirishima and Mina. He takes their training quite serious if it means becoming a pro-hero.
"Yeah, yeah. We know, but seriously. What if it was a tournament? It would appeal to our skills." Kirishima smiles, looking over to Tokoyami.

"The training grounds would be totaled if it was a legitimate tournament." Charlene says as she chuckle softly and shake her head.

"Oh...true."

Each group was assigned a number, but they weren't going to go in an orderly fashioned way, and more at random than Class 1-A had expected.