yas

dumbledore was not expecting this. just a few hours ago he was having a very important conversation with the orangutan 🦧 family when he felt a strong dark magic start surrounding them.

the others must've felt it too because they all sent confused glances to each other.

before anyone could get a word in, they were all mysteriously apparated to some random graveyard that none of them had seen before.

they could all tell something was wrong. dumbledore, being the amazing, perfect, powerful, hot saviour that he is told all of them to escape as quickly as they could.

they did. except for ginny, but who really cares about that little monkey bitch anyway.

now back to the present.

voldemort chuckled manically as he stepped out of the shadows mysteriously, his iconic black robes and all his luscious hair swishing in the wind.

dumbledore stood with his wand ready in this position

his knees, back, neck, toes, calves, heels, thumbs, ankles, shoulders, elbows and ballsack cracking loudly

voldemort threw his arms in the air,

"dumbledaddy- i mean dore," he corrected himself, "it's just us now.." a cheeky grin grew on his lips. he was looking quite devious.

dumbledore raised his eyebrow and stood up properly. his ankles, toes, thumbs, neck, ballsack, elbows, shoulders, knees, calves, back and heels cracking even louder than before.

he licked his lips before replying,

"i suppose it is just us.." he let a sexy smirk grace his lips. "let's have sex" he said, approaching voldemort with confidence.

a loud gasp was heard from behind him and he paused for a moment.

"b-but professor dumbledore! that's y-you know w-who!!" a screechy, whiny, slurpalicious voice squealed out.

"hush, ginevra. me and daddymort- OOPS!!!!!! i mean voldemort, have some unfinished business to tend to." dumbledore said, casting a quick mouth removal charm so he doesn't have to hear her horrendous voice that sounds like a cheese grater grating his old hairy hard ballsack anymore.

ginny trembled in fear as the two powerful wizards locked eyes again.

"you seem eager today dumbles, what if that whiny little autistic banana baby bitch snitches?" voldemort purred out.

"ignore that young bucket of horse shit, no one will believe her when she looks like my slimy, chunky, juicy piss when i eat too many carrots."

voldemort chuckled and strutted up to dumbledore. he swung his arm and one of his legs around his jacked form and stared at him sexily. he fluttered his eyelashes and licked his lips.

dumbledaddy almost stated barking at the sight of this hottie in front of him, but he refrained from doing so and smashed their lips together passionately.

suddenly, daddy dumbles was ripped away from the love of his life by a harsh tug on his luxurious hair. his back nearly broke from the force and he moaned in pain as he slipped over a suspicious sloppy brown lump on the grass.

the bald one and dundledore snapped their heads to the ugly little garfield loooking bitch and saw the viscous look on her face as she held up a huge piece of hair that she ripped off of dingledore's scalp.

dongaldore quickly reaches his hand up to feel the back of his head and squealed cutely but very loudly and horrifically as he realised he has a huge bald patch now.

daddymort marched over to the ugly bitch who caused this madness. ginny looked like she would've started drooling if it wasn't for the fact that she doesn't have a mouth.

voldemort reached her and started squealing in her face

(like this)

(except ginny isn't screaming)

"ARGHHHHHHHHGRRRRRRRARARARARRARARARAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHH" he swolloshed in anger. extra discount ed sheeran's ears started bleeding and she tried to step away but she slipped over and fell on her almost non existent asshole

"YOU LITTLE WHORE BITCH HOW DARE YIU ATTACK MY PRECIOUS DUMBLES!!!!!!!!!!!!😠" MY he growled out, spit flying all over ginny as he did so he growled out,pspit flying all over ginny as he did so

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS YOU LITTLE SKANKY GORILLA" HE SCREAMED AS HE WHIPPES HIS WAND OUT (his actual literal wand not his massive ginormous barbarically large penis) AND POINTED IT AT GINNY

ginny trembled in fear as she regretted what she had done. she tried to scream out for help but her mouth was still gone (thank god)

daddymort shook in pure anger as he stared at the disgusting weaselette in front of him. he clenched his teeth in rage and furrowed his eyebrows as far as they would furrowed

he fe

ginny stared in complete and utter horror as the sexy man she used to see started transforming into the lost demon hybrid princess. his eyes went glowy and an even dark red than before and his hair turned black

his eyes turned emo and he turned emo and he was so emo and demon

ginny tried to run away but something horrible happened

dingkedire popped up behind her and started ripping all her hair out and her eyelashes and eye brows

"SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT" he giggled manically.

—————

ok guys that's all hope you like it i worked extra hard on it and don't worry!!! y/n x dunbledaddy x daddymort story is coming soon!!!