Discovery of Consciousness

Monday morning, a school on the countryside. Day starts off with a loud bell, kids making out as teachers approach the school late. Teens casually bringing objects they're supposed to keep home like toys. Everyone involved in their own alliances as temporary distractions. 

While the teacher is late, a teen announces that the party he'd planned at his place can't happen anymore as his parents have cancelled their trip out of state for the weekend. Whole class boos and then a student suddenly shouts we demand a party. The whole class has until now kept unity and no one has snitched on anyone about their mistakes. But being frustrated this kid yells that keep your promise otherwise we'll tell the teacher what happend last week. 

The kid is now pressurised to keep a party, he stresses all throughout break and before the last class of the day starts, he suggests to have a themed party in the woods (just for the sake of them). 

After a typical day at school, everyone starts leaving. Some kids stay back for detention, some miss it for the party. Some decide to go to their friends place. A group of 2 girls head to an abandoned house they'd seen before, to chill. Some boys typically go boating etc. While the protagonist with his few friends are still decorating the jungle area and setting up wood for campfires. A group of enthusiast bad girls bring some more decoration and throw it on the floor. The boy hosting the party had brought some glow in the dark accessories.

The party's going fine everyone's in their own zone until a group of uninvited guys arrives from a different school. They've somehow brought alcohol but none of them are drunk. 

It gets windier over the night and some couples start to move away into the woods to makeout. While some guys are playfighting. While a couple is having sex, a camera spans a girls face showing increasing light. Guy is surprised but the girl gets a little angry on wheres the guy going. She calls him back, instead he picks her up and while kissing they're walking towards that light. Amidst this makeout scene, someone back at the party asks where these couples are, because their winter clothes were left behind. 

While they're walking towards the light, they get more into motion.