2.

The streets of Seoul were illuminated by neon lights that were reflecting from the pools of water collected on the pavement. A perfectly clear reflection, so sharp, it looked like a picture. That was disturbed however, by Changbin's habit of splashing around in the puddles like a little kid.

Changbin, Minho, Chan and Hyunjin were desperately searching for a club in which they could ease their stress and really just unwind after a hard day at work. But it proved to be more difficult than expected.

Minho tsked in annoyance, pulling out his phone to locate the club they were trying to find. It had been a rough half hour walk, strolling aimlessly through the alleyways until they finally decided they wanted to go drinking.

Minho was startled as the eldest male wrapped a comforting hand around his shoulder. He shot the elder a disturbed glare and raised an eyebrow. To which he grinned, "It's okay, I believe in you." Chan teased, unfortunately receiving a light flick on the forehead.

Hyunjin scoffed at the two, snatching Minho's phone and scanning the map. He nodded to himself, knowing where they would need to go next and held it back out for the elder to take, however when it wasn't snatched from his possession he looked up in confusion.

His eyes were met with Minho standing still, his arms crossed with an angry glare settled upon his handsome features."Oh-.. Fuck I-"Hyunjin began, panick dawning upon his face.

Minho snatched the phone back, narrowing his eyes at the younger "don't take my things." He instructed, sounding angry.

"I'm sorry! next time I'll-"

"There won't be a next time." Minho warned, sounding angry, though Hyunjin could see a humorous glint in his eyes. The younger male bowed obediently, eliciting a soft giggle from Minho.

(INSTEAD OF GIGGLE I TYPED TITTLE HELP) 

After quite some time, the four friends finally located a club, it wasn't anything fancy but it would do. They wiped their shoes on the doormat and walked in, their senses being overwhelmed with the strong scent of alcohol and weed.

Hyunjin automatically walked over to the bar and sat down, waiting for the bartender to serve him. He smiled politely as the bartender greeted him, holding a cup in hand as he polished it with a dirty rag. "One shot of tequila please." Hyunjin yelled over the loud music. The man nodded and busied himself with pouring the shot.

The bartender slid the shot glass that was filled to the brim with clear alcoholic liquid towards the blonde male. Hyunjin thanked him and glanced around, seeing Minho already getting it on with some guy. He had his hands wrapped around the males waist as the music controlled their rhythm.

He also managed to locate Chan and Changbin playing a card game with two other males. As he was looking around he noticed someone whom seemed to stand out in the crowd. A young male was dancing alone, swaying his hips to the music. Hyunjin couldn't tear his eyes away, slowly trailing his hungry eyes down the boys body.

He wore some shiny black leather shorts that squeezed tightly around his ass with fishnets and a black crop top. Despite the many people crowded around him, awed by his dancing, he remained unaffected, pushing any guys off that tried to dance with him.

Hyunjin downed his shot in one gulp and made his way to the dance floor, pushing through the crowd of people and standing in front of the male. He was even more breathtaking up close, there were these little pretty star-like freckles scattered around his cheeks and he had very kissable looking heart shaped lips.

The boy paused his dancing for a moment to look Hyunjin up and down. After some time, he smirked, pulling the stunned male towards him. "Felix, you?" The pretty male introduced himself, fondly stroking the elders arm.