12

Everyone except cho and IU- what??
Cho-yess she is right.
Everyone-okk congratulations both of u.
IU and cho- thank you
Jimin- Now we all have our partners. What about u tae?
Lisa- oh come on jiminiee jk is also single.
Jen- yess babe u are right.why don't.u two date.
Tae and jk chock on their food.
IU-yess u two will look cute together.
Cho- yes I will arrange a date today for u two.
Jk- No-No not today I have some pending work in company.
V- has me too.some other day.
Suddenly jk's phone ring. He excuse himself and went away. He comeback with serious face and look at tae who was staring at him.
Jk-(looking at tae) we have to leave now.
V- Okk me,nini(jen) and jimin will grab our bags u take out our car.
Jk left to parking area. IU ask lisa.
IU- lisa where are u all going?
Lisa-ooo jk has bought a new mall so today is there is a meeting with Kim's.
IU- can I also join?
Lisa- sorry but except Kims and jeons no one is allowed.
IU-okk
Jk call lisa
Jk-(OTP) Are u coming or not?
Lisa- ooo coming kook.
In parking lot jk and lisa on bike while jimin,jennie and tae in their car head towards jeon mansion.
After some time all come down and goes to their Media was busy in capturing them. Media was stopped 50 meter away from Mall because of security purposes. And whole mall is covered with guards.
First 3 cars security gaurds car then choi couple car then kai- tae-hyun car then namjin then chaesso then Jenlisa and at last again 3 security card and gaurds are also on bikes moving on both sides of car.
After some time there stop 9 cars which are covered with gaurds then and in middle there are 3 cars. 1 is of youngest heir of kim enterprise kim taehyung.2 of min techno's CEO min yoongi with his boyfriend park jimin and last is of co-CEO of jeon fashion hub jeon y/n with her boyfriend jung heoseak.
After sometime cops and gaurds in their cars stop. And surround the path and mall. Their come richest man CEO of jeon fashion hub with his cold look. Media's full attention was now on him. They try to come near but gaurds and cop stop them and he walk in.
(So let me tell you they have revil their relationship with Kims except taekook).
What they are wearing(how they pose to media )