15| 𝘚𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘮

Aadrika's pov :

Aadrika's pov :

I felt hot breathes on my neck , this was making my south wet. I clutched Maan's T-shirt when he started licking and sucking my neck.

"Ahhhnn.." A pleasurable moan escaped from my mouth as soon as he squeezed my tits.

He roamed his another hand shamelessly on my thighs.

His hands travelled to the hem of my upper cloth. His touch was erasing the bitter essence of my past.

"Maan" I moaned when he tore my upper cloth apart . I was just in my bra in front of him.

"What do you want me to do Rika?" He asked huskily while hovering over me.

"Do you want me to touch you." He asked while putting his hands inside my bra. His eyes were fixed on me.

I nodded my head at him.

"Words , Rika." He spoke huskily making me need him more.

"Y-Yes." I spoke with boldness in my voice.

In no time my bra was laying on the floor.

Maan touched my erected nipples and a shiever ran down my spine. I am dripping wet.

Suddenly he pinched my nipples making me jump from my place.

He started to rub my buds making me more annoyed. He was smirking at me while his eyes were dilated.

"Why isn't he sucking them?"
I groaned in annoyance.

He slapped my boobs and tears started to stream from my eyes , No , not due to pain. It was a pleasurable pain.

"Ahnn ahn ahn." I moaned when he squeezed my left boob. His one hand was still caressing my hardened nipples.

"Suck them." I couldn't control my desire.

"As you say biwi." He said and his mouth was on my boobs.

He licked and sucked my buds making me go insane. He rolled his tongue on my nipples.

He started to suck my right boob while still squeezing my left one.
Suddenly Maan started to bite my nipples causing me immense pleasure.

The doors of our room opened and unknown people started to come inside.

I woke up with a jerk.

It was a dream , yes it was dream , a wet dream about my husband.

"What happened Rika?" Maan asked while rubbing his eyes.

"Nothing , you continue to sleep." I said him but in return he pulled me towards him while squeezing me between his arms.

I was still processing what happened just now.