chapter one: At the very start

Where to start? It all began when lilly was 2 years old. Lilly is a girl, a normal regular kid. She has an abusif forster-dad who doesn't care what happens to her. All she knows is that her real father and mother dumped her in fostercare. But she hates her foster-dad, he spends all his money on his real daughter. And never gives Lilly anything. If Lilly needs new clothes then she gets the wornouts from Eleanor, the real daughter. Most of the time she spends in her room. She is gratefull that she got a room though. But all she has in that room is a bed and a bucket to pee. Lilly hates her life.

Right now Lilly Young is in her room, reading an old book she found in the attic. If she could she would change her past. But some things you just can't change. As years went by, Lilly got older. Right now Lilly is 12 years old. She has grown a lot sinds then. Her bed got way to small for her. All her clothes became to small. She hates this. All she wants is a life that she can be happy in. She is allowed to go to school though which makes it her only escape from home. But think again yes you got that right she get's bullied. Eleanor made sure that Lilly wasn't loved. Except no one could deny that Lilly was quite smart. And Lilly was more beautiful but no one dared tell them that. A few days after school started again a boy named Ethan Miller came up to her and said ' hi i'm Ethan Miller whats your name?' to be honest Lilly never expected someone to ever talk to her. ' I-I am Lilly Millfield' Ethan had a big grin on his face and took her hand and ran trough the schoolhallway. Yes they are 12 but they should stay kid aslong as they can. 

After that day Lilly got her first friend. As Ethan and Lilly became really close she got to know that Ethans father is a bodyguard who works for the king. But they are kind of poor so Ethan was send to a regular school. Not a fancy private one. Ethan didn't mind that he was happy to be in youngfields highschool. Ethan was gorgeous in Lilly her eyes, she can't stop and think how much she wants Ethan to be her boyfriend. Now back to present. Today Lilly turns 16, 4 years since she met Ethan. Lilly couldn't wait to see Ethan today after all you only turn 16 once. Without Lilly knowing Ethan planned a sweet sixteen for her lots of people were comming. Not that many knew Lilly or atleast they tought but nevermind that. But first to start the day Lilly was allowed to watch the news with her foster-dad. Lilly was shocked what came on the news.

"14 years ago the princess was snatched away when everyone was sleeping. Today the princess will turn 16. The royal family is very upset and they wish that they can find there little Lilly again"

Lilly was suprised. 3 things are completly the same as her. At the age of 2 she had a new dad, she just turned 16 and her name is also Lilly. All this is very confusing for her. How can the lot princess relate so much to her? As Lilly got stuck in her thoughts the doorbell rang. Lilly completly forgot that Ethan would come and pick her up. She was so happy that she decided to make herself ready before she went downstairs. Now all she had to do was sneak away. And to her luck it worked. Ethan has always been a gentlemen to her. She adores it. But without her knowing Ethan did a litlle researce about Lilly her real parents and found some intresting things. But ofcourse Lilly can't know about it right now. All she needed to know was that Ethan would always take care of her.

Meanwhile in the palace.

'servant can u please get me some water?'. 'yes queen' The queen turned to the bodyguard. ' is yout son sure that his bestfriend is my lillyflower?' . 'he is not but she lives in an abusif household and i really want her to leave that place. I have seen her and she is gorgeous, smart and very kind. Can you please give her a chance. If not can i please earn more so i can take care of her?' The queen was a litlle shocked she has never seen her bodyguard with this much emotion. ' yes you may let her stay here and your boy and you can also sleep here' a small smile escaped the bodyguard but he quickly covered it up again a pokerface. It's not that the queen doesn't allow them to laugh or something no in fact she loves it when they laugh and smile. But the bodyguard was trained to have a serious face. 

back to Lilly and Ethan.

'Lilly the party will take place in the royal palace' omg Lilly could not believe what she just heard. 'Are you serious? Ethan omg my sweetsixteen will take place at the freeking palace?!' Ethan could do nothing but laugh at her anticts. god how much he loved Lilly. But she can't know that he hates the thought of ruining the friendship they had. Ethan i already 17 and he was allowed to drive. Now they finally arrived at the royal castle. Lilly admired it and saw that the building held many small detials like small crowns on the gates and the color switch from light grey to dark grey. But now comes the big moment entering the royal palace.