CHAPTER 4

* For some reason I will upload short chapters sorry *

Yn realized that something changed Taehyung soo she decided to find out the matter and she also promised herself that she will definitely change Taehyung.

After that all started going eventually all went and Mrs. Kim told yn amd Taehyung both to go home as she will not come due to some official work..

They went to car there was am ieriie silence which was broken by yn..

Yn : Mr. Kim Taehyung I want to tell you something.

Tae : Hmm.. * coldly *

Yn : Why are you this much cold.

Tae : You need not to know... * coldly *

Yn : please tell I want to know what happened to you that made you this much cold... I know you are only cold towards unknown I have seen you behaving nice with your family.. you love your mom so for your mom you have to tell me..

Tae : IT WILL BE BETTER IF YOU STOP. * shouting *

Yn : you will not tell for your mom sake also right..

Tae : Ok then listen...

Taehyung's pov,

I was driving while yn spoke up and asked why I am cold rude man .. she was constantly asking for my mom sake.. I shouted at her but she again said for my mom I have to. So I started telling her everything that happened to me..

Taehyung's pov ended.

Taehyung's pov,

I used to love someone named Sofia.. I thought she also loves me.. we were our childhood love.. I used to call her by kimo and she called winter bear..for studies we have gone to different countries after coming completing our studies...we were together for 2 years...but we are not like other couples.. she was more romantic than me.. means she want my touches.. she one day told me that she wants to do it but I refused as I am not like that kind of boys.. she told me that I didn't love her so I thought I will mark her mine on our 3rd anniversary.. so the day arrived that day was our 3rd anniversary so I bought a bouquet 💐 and a diamond ring 💍... I reached where we means me and Sofia lived I told her that I am going to office but I wasn't as I want to give her surprise so I came and entered the room.. the hole room was messed with clothes.. her undergarments wear laying on the floor and also a white shirt and black pants I thought it was mine soo I didn't pay attention a gone to the room she was not there so I thought she might be in bathroom so I gone to knock but the door was open.. I opened the door and my heart broke into pieces I show her and a man were making out.. they also saw me but they didn't respond the man was smirking and Sofia said " go shit from here I hate you freaking Taehyung... you can't give any pleasure that I want I doubt you are a man or not... then the man spoke up to Sofia " babe stop now let's enjoy our work leave him" .. I felt sad , and was angry to... I can't see this was happening in front of my eyes so I left the room...I came outside and was thinking I that why I fall for that slut woman.. she only loved my money and my property so she stayed but I really loved her not her body.. from that time I promised myself that I will never fall for someone else AGAIN.

Taehyung's pov ended.

Yn's pov,

I was listening to him I felt bad but wait what he told he used to call her kimo really and she called him winter bear.. like me and ....... what if he is only Taehyung no he died in that fired house... no what I am thinking of . Yn stop thinking.. at least you don't cry this night by thinking the past. I said to myself.