CHAPTER 8

Next day at evening...

Tae : Ahum ahum miss Suha... please concentrate on your work... I am getting many complaints about you as you are being lazy while doing the files ready and signing the documents.. is your mind here or you have kept it in your home.. and I have heard that you are coming late to office from a week .. is it true huh and if you don't work properly then that will be your last day in this company and I am not going to repeat this sentence again... did you understand miss suha. * coldly *

Suha : Sorry sir.. I apologize for not being able to do the work properly.. and I will come on time.... form the next time I will not give you any chance to complain about me.. * bows for apologize *

Tae : Fine.. now call Mrs. Kim... *coldly*

Suha : Ok sir.. *bowed and left*

Suha's pov,

I gone to office late and sir called me and started scolding me from coming late amd not concentrating on work ... I felt bad but I love the way he always being cold to everyone.. I wil try my best to make you mine man .. you are of my type not for that girl yn.. she doesn't deserve you.. I am away better than her.. I promise I will make you mine for sure Mr. Kim Taehyung.

Suha's pov ended.

Yn : Did you call me hubby huh??

Tae : Yes.. because I want to know something... come and sit ...

Yn came and sat on Taehyung's lap.. Tae was shocked of the step taken by yn...

Tae : What are you doing huh..

Yn : Nothing.. just sitting on my property that belongs to me only...

Tae : Argh really 🤧... why are you so romantic huh.. who made you this much romantic.. your every step is like you want to make horny.. am I right wifeyy...

Yn : Absolutely yes daddy...

Tae : What... what did you said...

Yn : Absolutely yes daddy.. it's all I have said... * smirking *

Tae : Argh just stop... I am not gonna be needy you know...

Yn : Really daddy..

Yn touches his lower lip and brushes.. her hand was going through his neck to unbuttoning his shirt.. but suddenly knock knock..

Yn : Ahh who is it this time ... can't anyone give us the personal time to spend.. just fuck off arghhh..

Tae : Try next time girlll.. *chuckled*

Yn : Really I needed you this time ...

Tae : What really but what have I done that you became needy huh..

Yn : Not only you .. your lips, hips, lap, cheeks, legs, and everything makes me needy for you every time...

Tae : Argh stop being horny all time...

Yn : OK fine now see who has come...

Taehyung hummed in response..

Yn in mind::: you will regret stopping me being horny... you will only tell me to ride you ... you will regret that I stopped being needy for you..

That day in Taehyung's mansion at night...

Tae came home with yn.. gone to room and took a warm shower at first Tae and then yn... Tae was lying on bed and scrolling through his phone .. yn came out from bathroom in towel.. Tae was looking at her.. head to toe.. admiring his beautiful hot wife.. she was looking damn hot and seducing Tae can't take his eyes off from her ... he was starring at her for few minutes then yn spoke up...