The first night

You're lying stretched out on the bed, he comes through the door, loosens his tie and rolls up his sleeves...
You feel yourself getting wet the closer he get to the bed.
He leans close to your face and with his deep voice just say
- Hello, my dear!, kisses you deeply passionately, pulls his head away, looks over your naked body, leans back to your face and buries his head in your neck...

He sucks and kisses your neck on both sides, if you weren't tied to the bed, you would tear off his clothes and start sucking his cock with such force that he would go to heaven, but you can't do that, so he tortures you by moving slowly from head to toe.

He slowly takes off his shirt, you have never seen any part of his body.
His neck is sexy and red, the lobe under his chin excites me and the small hairs on it immediately remind you of his balls...

You goes down nicely on his body, the width of his hips is blindingly wonderful and masculine, his chest is huge and hairy, his breasts hang a little (daddy body shape).
His belly is big and hairy, you would like to feel him rubbing your clit with it, his arms are swollen with muscles, when he tightens his biceps you feel like you are dying.
His posture is unusual, his upper body is slightly forward, his arms are on both sides of his body, but it looks like he has 2 melons under his armpits.
His hand is huge, with long, fat fingers, you'd love him to spank you with them...
He has heterochromia, arched eyebrows, his voice is deep and caressing, the shape and feel of his mouth was invented for kisses, he is balding a little at the back of his head, but that would not stop you from pressing his head down to your pussy...
He's still in his pants, he kneels on the bed between your legs, he kisses you deeply, you flick your tongue in his mouth, you don't want this kiss to end, it's so good to taste his mouth that you would give up everything to keep him in your mouth.

He breaks the kiss and looks deep into your eyes, all he says is
- If you want to scream, my name is Dan!

That was enough for you to let out a low moan as he looks at you, you can tell he's thinking
- That's all I missed!

He starts kissing your upper body nicely, he squeezes your breasts with his strong, huge hands, takes your nipples in his mouth, you make loud moans, he looks up at you with a demonic look, flashes a sexy smile and starts kissing your belly and then your groin.
Your eyes involuntarily roll back as Dan works his mouth on your inner thighs.
He slowly moves upwards, you are impatiently waiting for your orgasm through his mouth, he gives your outer lips a kiss, and then he opens your lips with his long, fat fingers.
He stops suddenly, you stiffen, tilting your head back waiting for a miracle, and then you remember the big, thick, veiny bulge in his pants.
All of a sudden you feel something wet that feels very good in the place where it is.
You realize within seconds that it's his tongue, you scream
- Oh my god! I can't believe it's happening!!

Dan looks up from your legs with his demonic gaze and slowly starts eating your pussy.
Without a doubt, you will put Dan's amazingly exciting tongue on your list of TOP 5 favorite things.
He sucks your clit and licks your slit, sometimes you hear him moan and grunt and it's fucking sexy.
As your clit begins to suck and lick around again, you feel something else... his middle and ring fingers begin to penetrate your tight virgin slit.
Right now he's sucking your clit and fingering you and looking for your G-spot.
All you can say is:
- Fuuuuuuuccckk, ooooh my Goooooddd! DAN! AAAHHH, fuck me with your fingers, YEEEEESS! Mmm... Dan, right there, yes baby, OOOHHH!

You would like to put your hand on his head, but unfortunately you are still tied up.
He stops for a moment, as if he can read your thoughts, unties the straps from your hands, buries his head and fingers back into your pussy and your moans start again...
Now you're shyly but carefully digging into his hair, and when he starts to hit you with his fingers harder, you hold his head down so that he can't take it away from there in any way.
He finds your G-spot and you immediately burst into his mouth in your most intense orgasm yet,you moan, your back arching, your eyes rolling back and holding Dan's head down harder, he doesn't get any air, but you don't care at the moment because you've been sent to heaven by Dan Aykroyd's tongue and fingers...

100% that this is the best feeling in the world, especially with this person!
As soon as your orgasm is over, he pulls his fingers out of you, takes a deep breath, and asks,
- Did you feel good, my honey?

That's a stupid question, you could have had an orgasm the moment he entered the room.
He kisses you deeply and passionately again and just says
- I want the reciprocation tomorrow!