My first meeting with you all 😊

Y/n pov
Hi I am yn . I am getting ready to my university. I am an orphan 🤕  
But still I managed to do part time job and university's fee . I have 4 friends Rose, Jisso, IU, Lisa
Author pov
She heard a horn sound and went out closing the door and locking it
She saw the watch " Shit I am late " . They went to uni and knew they r gonna get good scolding from Mrs Lee 😭😭 . Luckily they didn't get that much late 🥲🥲🥲 . Cause Mrs Lee comes a bit late . Principal has called you. You went there and saw 7 boys standing back facing you. You cleared your throat and they turnd back  . You ask what happened sir. P (principal) :- "these are the new students. Show them the uni and go to your class understand." You show them every thing . And you 8 parted your ways.
You remember 1 guy who was a bit tall than you  was flirting with you his name was PARK JIMIN 🐤

You like all of them

Suga was a bit silent

Suga was a bit silent . 🤫
Jk was asking you banana milk again and again. 🤣
Rm was a bit chaotic. 😂
V was a bit funny 🤣.
Jin was talking about how handsome he is.
Jimin was busy flirting 😏with you.
J-hope was listening to you  .
You were lost in their beauty  when rose called you  saying those 7 boys were calling you. You went to them they asked you that can they join you for lunch you said yes  . You introduced them to your friends and you said let's eat .
You were going to your piano class then you saw your bullys coming towards you.
Suho:- where are you going
You :- none of your business just get lost.
You saw yoongi coming  and suho pulled your hair making you scream  . Yoongi saw you and came to you to help you . Suho  started  to beat him but nothing happened to him . You tried to stop them from fighting. You 3 we're called by principal so  you 3 went there. P:- Suho what with the behavior towards yn. Your suspended for 1 month now you can go . P:- and you Yoongi never repet this again. Yn go to nurse room and get corved over your buries ok now disperse. Yn and Yoongi went to nurse and got treated and was about to go in different ways when someone bumped into Yn. Yn was about to fall when Yoongi  caught Yn making Yn blush .  Yoongi made  her stand up staright.