The selling

That night I got up to my drunk mom dragging me out of bed to a strange tall man about 6'5 exactly she says "HeRe JuSt TaKe HeR aLrEaDy!!!!" To the man and he hands her 500,000 dollars then it all clicked I just got solded to a random man I DONT EVEN KNOW I start kicking and screaming trying to get away but he just won't let me go I try to get people on the streets to help me but they don't give one shit about me they just stare probably saying in there head im just a brat who didn't get what she wants so I'm acting up finally someone walks up to me and the strange man and they try to take me away clearly seeing im uncomfortable but the man snatches me away saying "Why are you touching my daughter get off of her you creep" he say in a deep voice I know that won't fall for it so I'm calm but the do and the reply saying "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry sir she must be a handful if she cries like this" and they chuckle after it I look offended I am not a handful im just a little girl getting fucking kidnapped Thea. Say "Yes she is I don't know why she is acting like this she is normally very calm" He says as he looks at me dead in the eyes I finally get a good look at his face he has stitches coming from his mouth and a big black mark on his face I didn't quite catch his eyes because he looked away to quickly and the person said back to the strange man by saying "ok have a nice day" and the y walked away I look scared as the man drags me back to his place about 2 hours later we reach his house it looks abandoned and grimy and smells like dead bodies and there are chains everywhere but I say nothing because I might get smacked as he takes off his coat I see he has white kinda fluffy hair with pink tips at the end along with red eyes he walks me over to the chains and chains me up I look scared and I say "why am I chained up" he says back "you think I bought you to love you no I bought you to use you for my spells" I look at him in shock as he walks away I cry myself to sleep quietly still questioning why my mother sold me and why dad had to die....