Gala Bomb

"Stupid Nowhere and this stupid party."

Tony muttered as he dug through his old bedrooms closet, looking for his tuxedo. Mrs. Nowhere was invited to a gala headquarters was putting on and they 'suggested' that she brings the spies along with her. Tony was just pretty sure that she wanted to annoy them.

"Lucy! Do you remember where the hell I stuck my tux?"

"It should be in there! You got it dry cleaned after the last time you wore it and stuck it in there."

Lucy yelled back from across the house. Tony silently cussed as he started throwing clothes out of the closet until he finally found his tux stuck in the very corner of the closet.

"Finally."

Tony said as he grabbed the tux and took it to his room.

"You better clean that mess up."

Lucy said with sarcastic tone as she looked into Tony's old room.

"I will after this stupid party."

Tony snarled as he took off his shirt and started getting into the tuxedo.

~~~~~

Layla was looking through her dresser, trying to figure out what dress she should wear to the party Nowhere is dragging them to. She wasn't exactly fond of the idea, but there was no arguing with Nowhere.

There were three dresses that Layla could wear to the party. A dark crimson red dress, a light blue dress, or a light pink dress. Layla was leaning more towards the idea of wearing the crimson dress and a pair of black heels.

Layla took out the dress and quickly put it on, looking at herself in the mirror of her bedroom. She liked the look, but something was off. It wasn't her makeup, and it wasn't the dress. It was the one thing she hadn't changed in a while. Her hair.

Layla's hair has always remained in a ponytail when she went out in public. No one in the crew has seen her with her hair down. Layla bit her lip, not wanting to take it out, but the ponytail was ruining the look. Sighing, Layla pulled out the hairband and went to her bathroom to fix her hair.

The party was in a half hour, and everyone was meeting at some community hall the agency had rented out for this special occasion. There was supposed to be food, drinks, dancing, and even a singer that would perform while they were eating instead of when they were dancing. Probably so that they could control what song was played next.

Layla was fine with the party, but there was one thing she dreaded the most. The dancing. She was worried about dancing with someone, and if she didn't, then it would look weird to others. And she couldn't exactly sit at their table and wait for food to be served.

Groaning about the entire thing, Layla strapped on her black three-inch heels and began making her way out of the apartment building to her car.

~~~~~

"Dang, Layla! That dress looks nice on you."

Echo complimented Layla's dress as she bumped her shoulder with Layla's. Layla blushed at the compliment as she tucked one strand of hair behind her ear. Everyone had arrived expect Tony, who was nowhere to be seen. Everyone had tried texting him, but he never answered.

"If Toretto doesn't show, I will have his head!"

Mrs. Nowhere said with her fist clenched. A few moments later, Tony's car was spotted as he pulled into the parking lot and parked next to Layla's car.