ROSE-TINTED CHEEKS

-SMUT
-VAPE AND WEED IS MENTIONED

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐢𝐭?"

"𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐝"

First time a make a FULLY FULL smut so it might not be good BUT bear with me :/

==================================

SEUNGMIN POV:

"come on seungmin! This one will be fun I'll promise to take you back home!"

"I don't know..."

"Please, please!"

"I- fine but only if you buy me food for the next 2 days!"

"Okay, okay fine"

"fine."

.

And there I stood. I stood upon a big house filled with a bunch of failing high schoolers in one big drug-filled house. I walk in with my friend Mark. Mark Lee. He pulled me into this whole thing. with marks promises I knew it wasn't a promise, he never keeps promises like those. the little shit probably had his fingers crosses behind his back. at least I'll get out of the house for once.

We both walk in, and as soon as we walk in I can feel mark drag me somewhere. the smell of sweat and alcohol reeked around the house. After mark stops I turn to see where we are at. of course, we are with Mark's boyfriend and his jock-fuck boy-type friends aka: a bunch of fucking losers.

I sigh as I see them say hi to mark then turn to me and attempt to greet me over the loud blasting music. I just smiled and looked back at mark.

I look around and see everyone dressing their best. high school senior parties are one of the best opportunities to dress as slutty as you want. mark obviously understood the dress code and went in a tight short black dress with black heel boots.

SEUNGMIN: "Hey um Ima just go somewhere really quick."

mark then looks at me with a big smirk on his face.

SEUNGMIN: "What?"

MARK: "tell me when you lose your v card, okay?"

I was shocked by his comment.

SEUNGMIN: "what! I-- your fucking weird"

he's always talked about his sex life and how I should try to experiment. I don't want to catch anything. for mark on the other hand he experimented, a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if he slept with more than 5 people in this party. I told him my concerns, but he never listened, he always said to live life on the edge. his boyfriend right now is this popular guy named johnny. don't get me wrong he is a very good-looking guy, but he also banged a lot of guys and girls. mark and johnny have been in a relationship for a long time...3 weeks. that's the longest mark has ever dated someone. we'll see how long they last.

MARK: "Go my little virgin baby!"

he said as he pushed me a bit.

SEUNGMIN: "Ugh- shut the fuck up"

I walk away to anywhere that wasn't close to anyone, it freaked me out with all the things going on in the party. so many things happening at once, it made me overwhelmed. The loud music and crowds of people made my head hurt, with the constant bumping of people around me I had to get out. Closest escape route was upstairs. Yet many were already occupied with couples doing their deeds. but one room was slightly open, and with a peek inside and no one in, I went in. so now I just ended up in some room. I look around and see a bunch of posters of bands, singers, actors, movies, and cartoons. I see a lot of records and CDs filled with the latest and oldest songs and movies. I grab my vape out and start puffing it up as I continued to look around. suddenly a door opens and closes.