Chap-11 "The sibling's race"

*The next day*

Everyone were present in the mansion hall discussing and gossiping.

*jisoo and tae went there*

Tzuyu: just the girl we wanted to see.

Jisoo: what are discussing.

Tzuyu: me and bogyeum were gonna go see horse race, but then I came up with a great idea.

Jisoo: and what is that??

Tzuyu: how about some friendly horseback racing.

Jisoo: I doubt you even know what the word "friendly" means.

Sehun: dad's health is declining so chances are there that he's finalizing his will after this trip.

Tzuyu: and I'm trying to use this chance to prove how talented I am compared to you four. So let's do a horse back race like when we were little.

Dad: a horse back race?

Mom: sounds exciting!! You five should do it.

Dad: yeah and I'm actually curious which one of you would win in that.

Kai: dad enjoys it putting us against one another.

Tzuyu: ok that's decided then we will have a horse race. Let's get to the cables and get our horses.

Tae: are you sure you wanna do this?

Jisoo: yup I'm excited.

Tae: do you even know that?

Jisoo: know?? I'm expert in it. I used to ride horses all time growing up. I got this talent in my bag.

Tae: but again are you telling the truth??

Jisoo: I will just ignore you question.

Jennie: all the best soo and kai.

Jisoo: thank You.

Kai: Thanks babe.

Tzuyu: I didn't even get to the best part. Whoever looses the race has to wear the worker uniform and dip in the pool infront of all the staff.

Kai: what!! If we do that then our image.

Sehun: so the goal here to embarrass us and ruin our chances of Inheriting the will!!

Tzuyu: what's the issue all you have to do is not come in the last place!

Sehun: It's not like i'm gonna be the last so I'm in.

Kai: same, what about you jihyo.

Jihyo: ok if you all agree.

Jisoo: well, I'm not doing that!!

Tzuyu: you sure you wanna quit with dad watching you.

Sehun: you know how KIM'S family feels about quitters and dropping out now means you loose by default.

Jisoo: fine I will do it.

Tae: all the best.

Jisoo: Thanks.

Jisoo's pov: god Please please please save me this time my public image is already damaged and I can't afford to add some fuel to it.

Refree: ok all set on your mark in 3 2 1 go!!!

*they all raced with their respective horses*

Tzuyu, sehun and kai were ahead and jisoo and Jihyo were at the back racing with same speed.

Mom: come on kids!!!

Jennie: come on soo and kai!!!!

Tae: who do you think will win??