𝟏𝟑

- a u t h o r ' s p o v -

The new day rose as everyone arrived at the living because today they had decided to go to the shiv Parvati temple for some basic rituals for the soon to be wedded couples. Everyone was there already ready just waiting for the girls of their house to step out of their rooms and come down because they were already so late.

As always the duo, the bestfrienda were late. Don't know how much time they need to take to get ready. Habit of girls, it was. Obviously they had to get late because this had became their ritual to be late every single time they go out for either any function or to any place.

Ishaan shook his head while checking his wrist watch. He was already so done with his both sisters and now his wife too was getting late. Soon enough his eyes landed on his girl who was stepping down the stairs with kiara in her hands. His eyes widened as he felt his heart skipping a beat.

The green saree which she wore added fuel to her immense beauty. He gulped as he felt himself burning. Burning from her beauty. Looks like he fell for her all over again just like how he fell for her in their college days.

Placing his hand on his chest, above his heart, he acted to fall back as atharv who was standing behind him widened his eyes and caught him. His brows hit together at ishaan dramatic act but soon shook his head.

"Hayeee my wifey looks so beautiful. I think i fell for her again." He mumbled making the deshmukh brother let out a chuckle. He received a glare from his wife as she felt embarrassed infront of everyone.

"Wifey! You didn't have to look this pretty!" He said out loud making her eyes go wide as everyone present in the living room chuckled. She hit his chest and he dramatically hissed.

"Behave ishaan!" She wishper shouted at him while giving a glare with her doe eyes but it didn't effect him as he just pecked her cheek. By now she was red as tomato and seeing her reaction everyone laughed filling the huge hall with the echos of their laughs.

"P-papa m-mew t-too!" They heard kiara say as ishaan smiled wide and pecked her whole face earning a lot of giggles from her. Oh how cute small family they were. Everyone looked at them in awe, admiring them.

"You guys are having fun without us? Not good!" Turning their heads towards the soon to be bride, they saw sonali coming down with shivika and nitya. The trio too wore sarees.

Deshmukh brothers felt their heart going wild as the trio came towards all the members. Atharv's eyes scanned shivika's figure as if she was a QR code while arav was the same, he moved his eyes from his fiancee's toe to head as his heart went uneven.