Ch1: He's After Me

During the night in Smallville, a young blonde haired girl was in her bed, sleeping.

It was Angelica Starr.

While she was sleeping, she began to dream...

< ~ Dream Start ~>

It was a typical normal day in Smallville.

That is until a spaceship crashed into the cornfield.

The spaceship that crashed looked like your normal and typical UFO.

The door opened and out came a star child alien, who was carrying a much smaller star child alien, who was dead and wrapped up in a blanket.

The star child alien that is alive is Angelica Starr and the smaller and dead star child alien was her little baby sister Angel.

While she was looking around, she began to hear a zooming sound off in the distance.

She looked down at her little sister.

"It's okay. Shhh... Shhhh." Angelica said, thinking that her little baby sister Angel was alive.

She then turned around and saw the man who was wearing a blue t-shirt and a red jacket that had the letter 'S' on the back of it, the symbol of hope from the planet Krypton.

Angelica was surprised.

"Are you alright?" The brown haired blue eyed teen male asked, looking at her.

Angelica's eyes sparkled when the teen's blue eyes met hers.

She didn't know what to say, especially since this was the first time that she encountered him.

The brown haired blue eyed teen male was known to the town Smallville as Clark Kent, the best number one quarterback that Smallville High has ever seen and not to mention that during the first meteor shower, he came to Earth as a young boy and was found by Martha and Jonathan Kent, the Kents from a nearby farm about a quarter or so miles from the crash site.

All of a sudden, Angelica began to feel panicky.

Her heart was beating super fast.

The teen male used his super hearing, which detected the fast beating heart of the female teen.

Angelica began to take a step back, holding onto her little sister, who she thought was still alive.

The teen male looked at her.

"Listen... I want to help you but, you need to talk to me and tell me what's wrong." He said, in a reassuring voice as he continued coming towards her.

Angelica then began to look at him, using her alien eyes.

She saw a mixture of light but, what really scared her was the green stuff that was glowing inside the teen male.

Angelica held onto her sister and began to run into the cornfield.

While she was running, she was beginning to lose grip on her little sister.

Her hands were getting really wet and slippery from the sweat that was profusely coming out in strings.

The teen male was not far behind her.