NOTE

Hello everyone!!

This is Khushi here. I am here to share some beautiful stories with you all which mostly till now i created in my mind lol. 

This is going to be my very first story here and that too on one of my favorite couples of all time[ARJUN AND DRAUPADI]. I got a lot of interest in Mahabharat and since the time i read it entirely, I am just insane for it. And what can be better than starting this writing journey with my very own ARDI??

Okay so this story is gonna be short which will mostly start from Arjun's arrival to Indraprastha after completing his 12 years of exile and will end on Shrutkirti's birth. So basically this story is going to be about the unheard and unshared emotions of both Arjun and Draupadi after Arjun came with Subhadra after marrying her. As we all know, Draupadi was lil bit upset about the entire scenario and Arjun pacified her but Draupadi instantly accepted Subhadra after meeting her but what happened later between her and Arjun was never heard or written so I am going to focus on that. There's going to be immense roller coaster ride of emotions so be ready for that. Ofcourse without emotions, what's the meaning of the story, no? The story will somehow relate to the original epic but i am definitely going to take some creative liberty and try to add some emotions to it which Ved Vyas never added in the epic.

The story will most probably end in 10 chapters.

Just to add that at the end this is going to be a story made by a mere individual only so there can be mistakes and few things which probably few people won't like. And most importantly this is my first ever writing. So kindly pardon me for that. 

Another point to add is that this story is not going to degrade any other character in any way. This is purely gonna be based on Arjun and Draupadi and their thoughts. But still if in any way i'll cause any offense to anyone, pardon me for that as well. 

All ARDI fans are welcome to read this fanfiction.

So i am kinda excited to start this. I already have everything planned in the story. I just need to get that in the texts and after that it will be available for you all to read. Also there can be few grammatical mistakes as writing such long stories is a big task.

Thank you..

Do vote and let me know your views.

PS: I made the cover picture with my own thoughts, they kind of giving vibe of ARDI. So tell me how is it???