❤️ 18 ❤️

Third person pov

Finally! (*A/n: phew*) the fairwell holidays came to an end. Their results date has been announced, it's on day after tomorrow.

In the park mansion:-

It's weekend, so leora and melliva are in the mansion with jimin.

They are currently in the garden area. Leora and melliva are sitting the couch while jimin is sitting in the swing playing like a child.

"What marks are you expecting jimin?" Leora asked while sipping her coffee.

"I really don't have any expectations Leo but I think maybe above 980" he said casually.

"That's fantastic! Minnie" leora said smiling and jimin smiled back.

"So mom?, Did you talk with aunty Clara?." Leora asked, jimin's smile slowly fadded hearing Clara's name.

"Today evening they are coming to meet jimin, I asked for family dinner. They said they already fixed the wedding date and I told we will take care of the engagement" melliva said.

"Ohh that's nice" leora said.

Jimin got up from the swing and left the place furiously. Leora and melliva looked at each other and sighed sadly.

Jimin ran inside while sobbing.

Time skip:-
In the evening

Melliva is waiting for the Jeon family while leora is in jimin's bedroom making over him. Jimin is now sitting in front the dainty mirror without any emotions. He is wearing white hanbok with blue embroidered strings. Leora wore a elegant pearl necklace with matching earrings in jimin's pale milky soft neck

(A omega must wear only their traditional attire on the auspicious occasions and events - it is a ancient custom)

(Jimin's dress)