Chapter 17

,,Jasmina''

He grabbed my neck and started running his thumb over my lips.
"Good Kitty," he said, moving me closer to him to kiss me, grabbing his belt and starting to unbutton it, then his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers.
"Someone is impatient here," he gasped as I grabbed his hard cock with my hand and started rubbing it down and then up, with my other hand I grabbed his balls and squeezed them.
"Fuck Jasmina," he growled, I licked my lips and, sticking out my tongue, I started sliding his cock up to the head, and then I put it in my mouth. Pulling it out, I started licking it and swirling my tongue, and then I inserted it deep into my mouth again.
"Kicia" he hissed, this gave me a sign that he liked what I was doing, I took him into my mouth again, this time deeper, his hand went into my hair, squeezing it, I sped up my movements, I started taking him faster and faster. his cock hit the back of my throat every time.
"Kicia, stop it or I'll explode and we don't want that, I want to fuck your thirsty pussy," he muttered, moving me away from his cock. He pulled his pants down completely and covered me with his body. He grabbed my boobs with both hands and started playing with my nipples through the pantyhose, sliding down, he spread my legs wide and smiled at the sight of my pussy.

He started sucking and biting my lips, inserted two fingers into my wet hole and started penetrating it quickly.
,,Oh yes!!'' I moaned as my orgasm hit me, he licked my juices and put his cock to my pussy, started hitting it hard, my hands were immediately on his back.
"Oh fuck... Alessandro yes" I moaned like crazy as another orgasm hit me, but it didn't stop him, as he pulled out of me he quickly turned me onto my stomach in a dogy style position and started fucking me faster and faster.
"Oh fuck...yes...yes Alessandro" I screamed loudly, I was in seventh heaven. Grabbing my hips, he pressed me harder against himself, he fucked me so hard and quickly another orgasm hit me and he came right after me.

Alessandro pulled out of me and lay down next to me, panting, and I tried to regain my composure without changing my position.
"Are you alive, Kitty?" he asked.
"Get lost, Beast, my legs hurt, I can't move," I hissed, turning slowly to face him.
"I love you, Kitty," he said, giving me a kiss on the lips.
"I love you too, Beast," I mumbled tiredly, and he started laughing.
He reached for the blanket and covered us, and as soon as I felt his hands embrace me, I immediately fell into sleep.

I felt something hard on my butt and I started sliding my ass over it.
"Jasmina," he growled sleepily, and I moved closer to him.
"If you don't stop, I'm going to fuck you," he panted into my ear, rubbing my arm gently with his fingers.
"You know, I had a dream that we were having sex in this position." He put his hand under the blanket and grabbed my breasts, started massaging them hard, playing with my nipple with his fingers, and then did the same with the other one.

"Mmm... maybe we can turn the dream into reality?" I asked, moving even closer to him and sticking my ass out more.
He slid his hand from my breast between my legs and, spreading my lips, inserted two fingers into me.
"Fuck, you're wet," he groaned, taking his fingers out of my pussy and putting it in his mouth.
"Mmmm... I love the taste of your pussy," he whispered in my ear, which turned me on even more.
I felt his cock glide across my pussy and then slide deep into me.
"Mmm... Alessandro" I moaned with pleasure, he grabbed my leg and lifted it up, which gave him greater access to my pussy, he moved in and out of me faster and faster.
"Oh fuck," I hissed, grabbing his ass with my hand and pressing him harder against me to make him enter me even faster and harder.
"Alessandro... aaah!" I screamed, coming at the same time as him.
We lay in this position for a while to recover, and when he pulled out of me, he slapped my ass hard.
"Aaah... Alessandro, you Beast!" I hissed in pain.
"I love it when you shout at me like that," he laughed, giving another slap.
"What time is it?" I asked, changing positions, from lying to sitting.
"Nine," he replied, looking at the phone.
I don't feel like it but I have to get up, I have a lot to do, so I got up and started putting my tracksuit back on, we both cleaned up and went to the apartment.