How could you???

Well here's my new update I hate love and boys. my ex that I still like is going out with my "best friend". YES!!! I put "" because I don't think a best friend will betray someone like that she said she was tired of hiding what she feels for Jamal. The thing is I told her how I feel about Jamal and she didn't so how am I supposed to know anyway so this Is how this went down. All schools had a 1 week holiday so there was a Wednesday evening when we were all chilling and making each other laugh on ooVoo the thing went down, I was joking around with Jamal saying that he liked grace. They both took this seriously and grace caught feelings for Jamal and she told him and he asked her out and she said yes then I asked both of them why there camera was off and then grace said " I have a new bae" and I cut off on oovoo locked myself in the toilet and cried my life out, so many things were going through my mind, I wanted to kill myself, I knew this day was going to come but I didn't know it was going to happen this fast espically when I like him. I stayed in the toilet for 30 minutes crying and talking to myself, when i got out of the toilet I went back to my room and I saw that Jamal had called me many times. I typed my password into my phone wiping the tears and I called my other bestie Amina she picked up and she heard my voice was sounding funny and she asked "what's wrong". I told her and she said " oh my days, is grace actually being serious to actually go out with a guy that you like, I hope you ain't crying over that" , I tried to lie but it wouldn't work cause she knew that I was upset about it. amina said " look don't cry because it's not gonna make anything better and don't let Jamal and grace notice that your upset, especially Jamal" and I said "ok thanks", I hung up and I took a bandana covered my face from my eyes and down and called Jamal back, the first thing that Jamal asked was " hey r u ok" I said "yes ". remembering everything Amina said. he asked why I have a bandana on my face and I had to lie that I had a cold. he said " Kiera do you expect me to believe that" and I replied " I guess so". He said " your upset init" I said "no".