CHAPTER 1

(A new drama everyday)
            "Kathy, Kathy"my foster mum called. I felt disgusted, if I wasn't a popular singer ,will she even want to call me. "I'm coming mum " I forced myself to say those words out loud.
            I put on a simple grey joggers and a croc top after dying my hair green. I can't say because I hate my foster parents I won't eat .It's impossible.In my life the first thing is sleep then eat .
           I came downstairs to eat just for me to see Kara siting down with my parents. Kara is my best and only friend in this world. I wasn't really shocked , just surprised that she had time to see me after her numerous lessons. 
             Let me quickly introduce you to my best friend Kara .Kara is the total opposite of me or any high school students for that matter .she is the Albert Einstein in our  class . Many believe she is gay with me due to the fact we are very close and I didn't know her until two years ago.
           And no , She doesn't have a boyfriend like expected and it is not because she is not pretty ,no,no,no. She just has this very disciplined and high principle of a behavior with a classic Barbie look . You know the blond hair with the sky blue eyes ,short and very good curves.She is my cheer leader during sports and the best  person to copy assignment from.
       Back to the present;
      As much as I would love to throw a tantrum and fill my parents with my hate ,I promised my bestie that I would behave and forget the way they treated me years ago. So ,I did the best I could, I ate my food and ran to my room, leaving a disappointed look on Kate face.
       "You know what you did there was really not nice, you said you will forgive them" Kara said while sitting on my bed.
        " I'm trying,ok! "I sighed
       "No, you are not even trying!"Kara countered me and she was right,I was too busy to care much about my future with a' perfect family reunion 'as she thinks but I am too busy thinking about a new gig I'm about to land than some messed up reunion.
     "Look,I'm very tired ,I haven't been able-" 
    "Mum informed me that your brother is coming"

         "What?! Is it just now you are telling me ?"

       "Yes,if you have stayed you would have known too" Kara said, whispering the later part too herself.
      "So , when is he coming?"
      "I don't know, maybe in three weeks or so ."
      " Why is this happening now?" I screamed out loud in frustration.
    "What happened?"
    "I'm having my next gig in like a month time and I need to present my lyrics one week before the gig itself and I don't even know what to sing . To make it worse my brother is coming shit, shit" I feel fed up, I love my foster brother,he is ten years older than me but he is not mature in fact, he is troublesome and other times a police wanted i mean a core criminal but above all ,he is very protective about me so I'm sure he loves me too.
      "Don't forget about the chemistry exam on Monday" Kara said, smiling.
      "What?, when? how?"
     " I believe you read properly cause all people should have enough time to read"Kara said, smirking.
     "Kara please help me out,you know how much I love you"
     "Katherine Kaylee what should I do with you"
     " Please help me, my sugar pie "
    "No, .....  not until you give me your carrot cake"
   "Yes I'll do anything"
   Now that is how today's drama went and tomorrow a new one may come.