King's Cross

And so the six of them stood at platform 9 ¾, Harry, Ginny, Lily, Ron, Hermione and Hugo, watching James, Little Albus and Rose get on the Hogwarts Express. As some of the young students were saying their goodbyes to their families or receiving last minute instruction. Most of them were already settled in their cabins chatting excitedly. The crowd at platform started to thin as several parents were going back home.

"There they all go" said Ginny sighing content and full of motherly pride. "Not all of them yet" Harry said almost to himself, eyes looking over at the end of the platform. There was Draco several yards away, watching Scorpious hurrying through the train yelling "Save me a seat mate!" "Albus save me a seat!" Draco turned his head and his eyes met Harry's and they both nodded to each other. Seeing their exchange, Ginny smiled, those two were too stubborn and were always too serious while meeting in public. Even though they weren't exactly friends, Ginny knew they were getting along a lot better over the years and liked each other all right. Sometimes they met at the Weasley's burrow to play Quidditch along with her brothers and herself. Draco even helped with Harry's work as an Auror with his knowledge of the Dark Arts from time to time. And Scorpious was good friends with Albus Severus.

Ron was laughing, watching Rose trying to cast a spell to turn her owl yellow. Hermione slapped him on the head "Ow! Hermione..."but she smacked him again "So that's what you taught her this morning! You complete arse Ronald Weasley!".

They'd got Harry and Ginny's attention now and as harry watched them smiling, he saw figures in the background appearing amidst the steam of the Hogwarts Express, and Harry became serious at once. The figures were coming towards them. A tall broad man and a small wiry woman. Harry detached himself from the others and approached the figures "We finally got to you Potter!" the tall man shouted. "I thought you'd never find us" Harry replied "Oh! But you'll never get away from me!" said the man, a few steps away from Harry now. And Harry couldn't help it anymore. He smiled from ear to ear and said "I can see that". The man and the woman were each holding a child by the hand.

"Hello Harry" said the man smiling "Hello Big D" and Harry hugged him tightly "You are late".

They walked to the others and helped Dudley's twins get on the Hogwart's Express.

"James! Albus! Your cousins are here, I need you to take care of Little Duncan and Lucy" "Yes dad!"

"How are they" Harry asked Dudley "As grumpy and proud as ever, just older. They're fine, they send their regards".

Harry smiled again nodding and put his arm around Ginny's shoulders. "Now there they all go".