𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

As soon as I healed, we explained everything in a way that Jaemin wouldn't get expelled and I could go to school again. The moment I walked in, Wonyoung immediately ran over and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you so much girl. You had no idea how lonely it was during classes without you!" Wonyoung said as she broke the hug.

"I missed you too!" I said.

"You're alright now? Jake told me everything. Jaemin and Yuri will get revenge, I promise." Wonyoung said.

"I want them to apologize themselves." I said. Wonyoung shrugged.

"I'll head to class now. See you in recess!" I waved and Wonyoung waved back.

I sat down on my seat reading my book.

"Hey!" Jaehyun stole my book and sat down on my table.

"First thing, get off!" I said. Jaehyun chuckled and got off my table.

"We missed you. Are you fine?" Leehan asked.

"Yep!"

"Jaemin still sits next to you, are you fine with that?" Leehan asked.

"Yeah it's okay. I'll defend myself this time, I'll never fall for his tricks so easily ever again."

I saw Jaemin walked in the classroom and sat down on his usual seat.

"Uh- can I talk to you after school?" Jaemin asked me.

"Yes." I replied simply.

"Want me to come with you?" Jaehyun asked from behind.

"No it's okay." I replied with a reassuring smile.

AFTER SCHOOL...

Yerin went to the gates of the school to wait for Jaemin, just to find a letter omitting the bench with her name. Typical Jaemin.
Yerin opened the letter and read it.

Dear Yerin,

I hope this message finds you well, and I understand if you may have difficulty finding forgiveness in your heart for me. Nevertheless, I felt compelled to reach out and offer you a sincere apology. I don't have any expectations of your forgiveness or any particular outcome; I simply want you to know that I am deeply sorry for my actions.

I recognize that my behavior was inexcusable, and I take full responsibility for the choices I made. It pains me to admit that I allowed myself to be influenced by someone like Yuri, who was manipulative and had a negative impact on my judgment. But please believe me when I say that I am genuinely remorseful for the pain I may have caused you and others. P.s. why did you never tell Jake about Yuri's wrongdoing too? I think he needs to know too.

In light of recent events, Yuri and I have parted ways. I understand that this may not alter the hurt that I've caused, but I want you to know that I am committed to making significant changes in my life. I have learned valuable lessons from this experience, and I am taking steps to address any underlying issues that contributed to my actions.

I want to assure you that I will respect your boundaries moving forward. I have no intention of contacting you or your friends again, as I understand the need for space and healing. Please know that I have taken this situation to heart, and I am actively working on becoming a better person.

Once again, I am truly sorry for the pain and discomfort I've caused you. My hope is that you can find it in your heart to eventually find peace and move forward.

With sincere apologies,
Jaemin

YERIN POV
I opened my mouth in shock. I never knew Jaemin could be so kind, and he definitely put a lot of effort in writing this. He could be tricking me, but he seems so sincere... but I will not let my guard down. But I'll forgive him, and just ignore him like he said he's fine with.

—-

New chapter later today??? Possibly!!