Chapter 1

NO ONE'SPOV

It was a gloomy day, Martial Law was out gathering sticks for a fire when it started to rain heavily. He quickly ran to seek some shelter, but unluckily, he couldn't find any nearby cave. He was really far from camp by now and he could just picture his parents and siblings calling out for him now.

"Oh, no no no no no, I can't be out here for to long, I going to get soaked." Martial said to himself. He kept on running for a while until he stumbled and hit his head against a tree, knocking him unisonous. 

When he woke up, the rain had not gone, but it was raining even harder than before. Then, he saw it. It was a castle, from what he saw. It was in ruins. 

There were vines, mold, and lots of other things growing on what was left of the castle. 'Well, that is disgusting....' He thought to himself. Then, he saw a small room, the roof had small holes here and there, but it was able to shelter him.

When he pushed open the door, it broke. the door was off its hinges, and the walls and ceiling were severely cracked. "Wow, the room is much bigger than I thought...." Martial muttered to himself. 

He started slowly walking down the hallway, dragging his hands along the tight wall space. The walls felt very rough, and when he touched some of the walls, it broke.  The next thing that happened was really unexpected.

Suddenly, the floor broke beneath him, and he fell. The moment he fell, he screamed whilst falling. The moment he landed; he yelped a bit in pain. 

The hallway was dimly lit, and really narrow, luckily for him, he wasn't Claustrophobic (fear of tight spaces). Suddenly, he heard something coming from down the hallway. When he found the source of the noise, he was shocked to find out that it was an animal.

It was really dark and it was hard to differentiate the difference between an animal and a person. It looked like a mix of both. The thing kept on growling at him, and that made him scared. 

"H-hey, I-I'm no going to hurt you...." Martial said. He then turned on his phone light and was surprised to find that it was actually a mix of both. 'Was it, a wolf hybrid?' Martial thought to himself, confused.

Martial than realized that he was chained to the wall. He quickly unchained the weird hybrid thing from the wall. "Uh- Thanks?" The hybrid said. "Wait, you can talk???" Martial widened his eyes. 

"Yeah," he said. "I-I'm Martial, what's your name?" Martial asked. "I-I'm Singapore...." "Uh- cute name, but what happened to you?" Martial asked even though he knew he shouldn't have. 

"..... I- I got experimented on, and then I became, this...." Singapore said, sad. "But do you know what happened to this castle?" Martial asked. " "Oh, the person who originally owned this...." Singapore said, "I-I never knew his name, b-but he left this castle and ordered that it be destroyed because he had been discovered, and he just left me here, and I've been here ever since...." 

"That-That is so sad," Martial said, feeling some sympathy for once in his life. "Hmmm.... I could bring you home so that you could live with me," Martial told him with a comforting smile. 

"Thanks...."