Waking up from the coma

When I woke up I was in a hospital and learnt that I was in coma for 3 years.

I wasn't that surprised about my own body condition since I was badly Injured. I thought I was going to die in that accident.

What was surprising to me is to see my ninth brother visiting me.

He brought fruits for me and talked about my memory since I was in a coma. I lost some memories but he was relieved to know that I remember all my family members.

This is totally strange because he was always annoyed by my presence. He would never initiate a conversation with me. I was always the one who talked to him.

What even happened to him. Did he pity me cause I was in an accident?

It still doesn't make sense. My first brother can come instead of him because even though my first brother doesn't like me, he wouldn't ignore me.

It wouldn't be strange if the ninth brother visits me but he was talking to me as if we were close and bringing me fruits to eat.

My ninth brother seems to sense my awkwardness. I am still uncomfortable in his presence. He just smiled at me.

" I came to visit you because all others were busy. But your third brother will come to discharge you. You just need to be in hospital for today to monitor your health. "

My ninth brother's words shocked me cause my third brother dislikes me the most.

"Anyways rest up. I will arrange your food for today. Call me if you need anything. "

He handed me a brand new phone and for the first time ever I have numbers of all my brothers numbers inside it. Within my family, the only phone number I ever had was my first brother's number.

"As you can see you have all the brother's number. You can call them. I have informed others that you are awake."

"I am going back to take care of some work. See you later YUN"

Just like that my ninth brother left me.

I laid on my bed shocked by brother's interactions with me and how I was treated.

Is it because I was in coma for so long? Did that change their treatment towards me?

I was an orphan adopted by their family but they never liked me. I was a charity case taken up by the family of Dinos.

I was glad to be part of the Dinos family but I never had satisfying life afterwards as if I was an orphan who is living in their home as their roomate.

Even roommates would be treated better but I was never treated good.

My parents were never home due to business and would take me to some parties to show that I was part of their family. They never asked about me or were interested about me. I was like a cattle that they raised.

Same goes for my brothers. They never cared how my grades were like or what interests I had.

But I was glad that I was fed, clothed and given money for my needs.

I didn't have to worry about my career because I know I could just ask them to give me a store or something.

I know I can because at one time I was worried about my life and asked my father for a house and he gave me a little house somewhere far from the centre of the city A.

The only reason they adopted me because they wanted to have a good name for the family.

With my puzzled thoughts about my ninth brother's treatment towards me, I rested for the day.

==To be continued.