Prolougue

It is 6.48, and I'm finally walking home after the hell of a day I had. Geez, I hate my life sometimes. Why did they have to pick me? I take a deep breath, then walk through the gates of my house. Mom is home, but she must be asleep, she had the night shift. I should be able to avoid her. I take my keys out and enter the house, then eat the cold chicken she left for me in the fridge. I wash the dirty dishes, then move to the couch to watch Tv. Then I hear footsteps, so I cover my face with my hood, I don't want trouble. My mother enters the living room, and apparently the hood isn't enough to hide the mess on my face. "Noah, who did this to you? And what the hell did they do to you?" "Trust me, you don't wanna know. You don't wanna know the things I had to do." "Son, you gotta tell me why your face is covered in blood and bruises." "Mom, I don't want trouble." I exit the room and go straight into the bathroom, then lock the door and look at myself in the mirror. God, my face is fucked up. I have a big, black bruise on my eye and blood all over my face. I stare at my reflection for a coupple more seconds. Then I frantically wash my face, wetting part of my hair in the process. Then I stare at my reflection again. I've got several cuts on my cheeks, one on my lips and another one on my left eyebrow. I proceed to remove my shirt. Then look again in the mirror. God, if my face is already bad, my stomach is ten times worse. He kicked me repeatedly, so I have a giant, green bruise all over my right side. And it hurts, a lot. I curl up in a ball on the floor, then I start crying. And that hurts even more, but I just can't stop. Only after about half an hour, exhausted, my cry transformes into soft sobs. I somehow manage to gather some energy, and slowly get up. Then, I put some cream on the bruises and cuts. I wash away the tears from my face, scared I'll meet my mother, then grab my shirt and go into my room. I let myself fall on the bed, and I fall asleep from the exhaustion. 
*Author's notes*
It might not be written in its best form, I'm quite impatient and I suck at proofreading.