𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.

[FEW DAYS LATER]

Agent Freen, captain of the FBI Agents team, received the urgent call to embark on a mission to catch the culprit that had been attempting to assassinate the future queen of Switzerland, Becky. The investigation had already been ongoing for weeks, but with an attack now being made on her stepbrother, Prince Alan, the urgency had increased tenfold.

Freen arrived swiftly at the suspected beach and began collaborating with local law enforcement. She wanted to get a handle on all potential leads before Her and her team began their investigation. After surveying the area, Freen and her team came across a few possible suspects. There was no evidence from the scenes at all, they were great at covering their traces.

As they worked, Freen began to suspect something amiss. None of the suspects they apprehended seemed to have a motive for their homicidal behavior, which was usually the go-to in classic murder cases. Freen and her team, however, soon discovered the true motive but not sure who would do such thing as that.

Prince Alan was escorted off the beach after a few shots were fired, Freen immediately got on the jet ski and rode off to find the culprit that was shooting from afar. She pulled out her gun to shoot back but was shot in the arm, but it didn't stop her from shooting at the culprit until one was down and fell into the ocean. It didn't take them long to shoot and explode the jet ski which made Freen fall into the ocean as well.

Irin pointed over to the middle of the ocean where the Jet ski exploded as the team panicked since it was the Captain's jet ski. "Call the Mentor, NOW!" Kit ordered as he got on a free Jet ski and rode off to the scene trying to find Freen. but she was nowhere to be found, Billy didn't know what to do he ordered a search team and a yacht to go find Freen before the news broke to her majesty Rebecca Armstrong.

"Irin, Call Captain's mom and tell her about this. She would wanna know but for.. her majesty don't tell her anything yet." Irin nodded and excused herself to make a phone call, "Sawadee Ka, Khun Nampueng." Irin spoke through the phone as soon as it was connected to the other. "Khun Irin, long time no talk. Why the sudden call? What's Up?" Freen's mom spoke through the phone startled at the phone call for a little since it was all the sudden and they haven't talked in a long time. She was worried about Freen now hearing the panic in Irin's voice since they're both in the same field. "Freen, Ka. Her Jet ski exploded on a mission trying to catch the culprit but failed and they shot the jet ski down and it exploded. Please come to the scene immediately." Irin mumbled, she could hear sobbing through the phone as she hung up not wanting to talk another further with her trembling voice she sent the location through line and went back to the group.

Nampueng fell onto her couch as she heard the news about her daughter. As her husband came to ask what was going on she told him the news as they both panicked. Since Heidi was here too she overheard it and Decided that she'll go with them too since she has the rights as Freen's fiancé. They got in the Van and drove off to the scene at the beach. Richie arrived at the beach after he overheard the conversation between Seb and Aaron at the house he immediately went to the beach to look. "Alan!" Richie called out to his brother as they both ran towards each other embracing in a hug. "The- The police. Dude, she she's dead dude what the fuck!" Alan was panicking as he pulled away from the hug with his brother. He pointed at the ongoing fire in the middle of the ocean as Richie watched in horror. "Shit." Richie muttered to himself seeing the awful sight in front of him.